Liverpool 1-1 Everton [FA Cup]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the song that was sung at the end?

I think it was by the redshite fans, it contained the words "you stupid bastards" to the tune of "the babys not yours"

What was it in response to?

A few observations:

1) Castillo had a poor match. Positioning wasn't bad but reaction time and ability to close down was poor. I'd say that isn't because he's a bad player. Far from it. He's hardly played and now he's asked to be ready for the derby match. The pace was a bit too much for him and that will only improve as he plays. His anticipation was a step slow. Passing was poor and I think that comes down to the speed of the match.

2) Howard with a woeful mistake and then a great save. I'm sure he's wishing he had another chance at Gerrard's shot as he knows he should have stopped it. He didn't and now we've got a replay at Goodison.

3) We get a draw with them at their place twice in a week with a depleted, injury hit squad. Amazing.

4) Pienaar was very good today. Don't really have too much of an arguement on the non penalty call. Replays show that he may have gotten tripped up with the defender but I'm not gonna moan about it. It wasn't called. What do we expect?

5) Hibbert, Jags, Lescott, and Baines again had solid matches. Yobo's going to have to wait until someone gets injured or gets a suspension as Moyes isn't gonna change what's working.

6) Magnificent cross by Pienaar, header by Cahill, flick for a goal by Lescott.

610x.jpg

Capello was there to watch the few RS players that was out there...erm Carragher and Gerrard and????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back