Liverpool Echo & Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
The echo has just been retweeted on my time line.

Basically not selling Stones the club say.

Quick off the mark when they want to put the clubs message out eh.

Utter cretins.

unfollow the ECHO mate.

They'll be reciting memories of Istanbul next

@the esk

I have determined that this Kenyon fellow may as well be named 'Commercial Manager' as he has no standing to be listed as Commercial Director as he has no legal entitlement to use the title 'director'

Its job title inflation gone mad.

Its like calling me: GrandOldTeam - FFP Director

Just a title. No weight behind it. Legally.

@davek

What this means is Kenwright and the other directors have bigger questions to answer to shareholders. In the light of this persons appointment considering potentially benefiting from the company.

@the esk

I have determined that this Kenyon fellow may as well be named 'Commercial Manager' as he has no standing to be listed as Commercial Director as he has no legal entitlement to use the title 'director'

Its job title inflation gone mad.

Its like calling me: GrandOldTeam - FFP Director

Just a title. No weight behind it. Legally.

@davek

Actually, let me clarify for you. As a matter of record I wanted you not to keep calling him a Director as he is not a member of the Board.

However, if someone acts as a Director, yet is not a member of the Board, he or she may be deemed to be acting a "shadow director" and therefore face all directoral responsibilities and liabilities.

A shadow director in relation to a company means a person in accordance with whose directions or instructions the directors of the company are accustomed to act (section 251(1), 2006 Act). This definition is also followed in section 251 of the Insolvency Act 1986 (IA 1986) and section 22(5) of the Company Directors Disqualification Act 1986 (CDDA 1986).

Shiz's just got technical.

@bizzaro is off ignore to appreciate fully.

joffrey_sits_back.gif

Actually, let me clarify for you. As a matter of record I wanted you not to keep calling him a Director as he is not a member of the Board.

However, if someone acts as a Director, yet is not a member of the Board, he or she may be deemed to be acting a "shadow director" and therefore face all directoral responsibilities and liabilities.

A shadow director in relation to a company means a person in accordance with whose directions or instructions the directors of the company are accustomed to act (section 251(1), 2006 Act). This definition is also followed in section 251 of the Insolvency Act 1986 (IA 1986) and section 22(5) of the Company Directors Disqualification Act 1986 (CDDA 1986).

YES!

YES!

YES!!!!!

*adds x10000000 rep to Esk*

@davek

So basically this means. Questions have to be asked to the board about this and is this shadow director financially benefiting from transactions of the club with full disclosure.

Whilst the ECHO will publish an entire edition dedicated to the 'magnificent' reds memories of Istanbul and how they wonderfully spent £110million last season.

But you said the complete opposite bizzo lid.

Do you know how big a document the Companies Act is mate?

It I think is the single biggest piece of legislation on the UK statute book.

From wiki:

It had the distinction of being the longest in British Parliamentary history: with 1,300 sections and covering nearly 700 pages, and containing 16 schedules (the list of contents is 59 pages long) but it has since been surpassed, in that respect, by the Corporation Tax Act 2009.

Do you know how big a document the Companies Act is mate?

It I think is the single bit of legislation on the UK statute book.

OK bizzle I will accept the humble stand down. I do it loads too so it's cool. We cool here.

Everton on the other hand could be perceived as doing some mad commercial stuff as usual. I'd love to know the amount Kenyon Fraser make off deals associated with Everton, with one of their own acting in the key position of Commercial Director, which was never announced like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back