Liverpool Echo & Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK bizzle I will accept the humble stand down. I do it loads too so it's cool. We cool here.

Everton on the other hand could be perceived as doing some mad commercial stuff as usual. I'd love to know the amount Kenyon Fraser make off deals associated with Everton, with one of their own acting in the key position of Commercial Director, which was never announced like.

@davek

Make of this what you will. ^^^^

@the esk

As usual sir. It has been a pleasure.

I continue to follow you posts with much interest.

*shakes hand*
Let me run that through the Damotranslator 2100 XL:

bleep bleep bleep*

spits out paper report*

@the esk

You have pulled my pants down in a stern manner with your superior knowledge, resulting in my brutal bumming in this thread for all to see.

Rather quickly though I realised I was up against a superior being of knowledge so I jumped sides to save face.

In future I shall pipe rar down when you start speaking about business affairs.

Let me run that through the Damotranslator 2100 XL:

bleep bleep bleep*

spits out paper report*

@the esk

You have pulled my pants down in a stern manner with your superior knowledge, resulting in my brutal bumming in this thread for all to see.

Rather quickly though I realised I was up against a superior being of knowledge so I jumped sides to save face.

In future I shall pipe rar down when you start speaking about business affairs.

I think that there are certainly two posters I like on GOT.

These being @davek and @the esk

Always good for conversation.

Yes do NOT post links to that red rag.
BJi1CFW.gif

Quite sure Derek Hatton owned and sold Ripple Effect, think his lad sits on the board now.

IIRC Hatton Jnr set up Ripple Effect which became the clubs website creator.

Kirkby came to light and Liverpool (ex) City Councillor Hatton Snr jumped in with both feet and fawned at the feet of the worlds greatest living Evertonian and supported the move outside of the city.

Ripple Effect, still running the clubs website, was sold to Trinity Mirror and kept Hatton Jnr in charge of it.

Trinity Mirror has many business dealings with the club and that includes the Red Echo not delving into the clubs accounts and seeking answers.

Quite sure Derek Hatton owned and sold Ripple Effect, think his lad sits on the board now.

Yep, Ben Hatton set up Ripple Effect in 1999, backed by his Father - I think they owned 80% of the Company when it was sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back