Liverpool Echo & Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
And tonight's echo sport pages read as

6ATOy0A.jpg

lol

I hope that divvy is reading this forum.

Does this joker get the final editorial say on all sports content? If so, did he give the nod to the absolutely dog sh!t piece written by one of his kopite chums about how Everton should accept finishing 11th because it is the position that we have finished in most frequently. Did he give the nod to recent tweets saying "plenty reading this" in order to antagonise Everton fans boycotting the paper? This statement means nothing to me because I have stopped buying the paper and won't be buying it whilst Thompson and the current crop are there.

Said it before, it's a kopite rag, written by kopites, for kopites

Pissypants journalism at its finest. Whoring themselves out to the club for a dollar and a dime without doing their job and actually reporting the real issues and news around Goodison. The club's mouthpiece and no less.
Then to claim even coverage of both clubs is fairly laughable

We're talking hypothetically here of course.

But it highlights how - closed and poor transparency there is.

Certainly the 'OTHER OPERATING COSTS' accounting line needs greater detail.

It could be argued it could be used as a balloon term to POTENTIALLY hide things in the accounts to a PROPERLY independent review of the accounts.

Plus the disgrace of banning Annual General Meeting (AGMs) for all the shareholders to keep track of the business they invested in.

Of course the ECHO would never investigate. They don't do investigative journalism. Ever.

Ever heard of the phrase 'audited accounts'?

You'd better include the auditors in your unmasking then Scoob.

@the esk

School this poster please Mr Esk.

I'm not sure FLHD needs "schooling" I think his comment is fair and accurate.

The only question I think you could ask Deloitte's is why there is no note in the accounts about connected parties.

PRECISELY!

Schooled.

Plus I'd like to ask the credit rating agencies why they gave banks AAA ratings that went kapoo in 2008 and how the auditors never flagged anything.

This little flow of posts is just brilliant.

The ECHO response article could have been about 5 sentences long but instead they've padded it with a ton of waffle to try and convince us that they really are taking our criticism on board. I'm very skeptical about seeing any changes. I wonder what Martinez thinks of the paper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back