Liverpool Echo & Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Written by whinging Kristian.
200.gif

I don't think anything has changed since the supposed rethink on how they report on Everton. In fact, if anything, they're more antagonistic and snide than before. Won't be buying the Echo anytime soon

i have nothing personal against the red that writes about everton but if echo has any sensibility or witz they wouldnt use him. every evertonian knows that he's red. theres basic fault innit. it might be small thing to echo but not so small to blues.

i have nothing personal against the red that writes about everton but if echo has any sensibility or witz they wouldnt use him. every evertonian knows that he's red. theres basic fault innit. it might be small thing to echo but not so small to blues.

You totally aren't understanding what is going on there in Helsinki.

The ECHO is infested by Kopites thinking they can get away with writing tosh about Everton.

Evidenced by

gE1EwUC.jpg

Bm52lQvIcAELM2r.jpg

That fat waste of space shouldn't be ANYWHERE NEAR an Everton column

hqdefault.jpg

@davek

Its like trying to sign me up to write about Liverpool FFS.

You totally aren't understanding what is going on there in Helsinki.

The ECHO is infested by Kopites thinking they can get away with writing tosh about Everton.

Evidenced by

gE1EwUC.jpg

Bm52lQvIcAELM2r.jpg

erm, mate
thats what i ment...why the hell is echo letting him to write about everton?

I'm glad you agreed.

Kristian Walsh is a fat waste of space. Writing tosh about Everton

mate ffs. are you drunk or what...you are repeating yer self. we all know that..

but how can echo be so stupid that they didnt do thing about it after the last "big change" few weeks back. ridiculous.

mate ffs. are you drunk or what...you are repeating yer self. we all know that..

but how can echo be so stupid that they didnt do thing about it after the last "big change" few weeks back. ridiculous.

No mate. Just fuming that the ECHO thinks they can put an obviously biased red (who appears on Redmen tv, goes to liverpool fan events and Liverpool games - was seen crying live on national tv at Liverpool losing) to be writing stories about EVERTON FOOTBALL CLUB and its fans.

Do you think this would be acceptable anywhere else in the world?

No mate. Just fuming that the ECHO thinks they can put an obviously biased red (who appears on Redmen tv, goes to liverpool fan events and Liverpool games - was seen crying live on national tv at Liverpool losing) to be writing stories about EVERTON FOOTBALL CLUB and its fans.

Do you think this would be acceptable anywhere else in the world?

it defo isnt and i think it shows that they didnt really get what that boycott ment. ffs. but like i said. i have nothing personal against that journalist. it's chief editors fault to begin with. koff echo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back