Liverpool Echo & Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect nothing from them mate. They'll trundle along as per, churning out the usual cap doffing articles to the Everton board and completely ignoring their mis-managemant for another trophy-less, stadium-less, investment-lite decade.

You got it right there mate. Must not upset BK, look what he did for the City - Brookside!!!

CIaLY5rWUAAtXuC.jpg

...you're welcome.

Cant wait to see the new hard hitting Everton coverage...and seeing is believing.

Hard hitting?

Pfft. If you were to mention FFP to any of these clowns they'd tell you they 'prefer red sauce on their fries'

The utter weapons.

I can see through the two faced articles and inserted insults.

Why can't anyone else?

Prentice has hit a new low by quoting a LFC fan's anti-Deulofeu tweet and pretending an Everton fan isn't happy with his signing.

Pretty disgraceful journalistic 'ethics' that.

The twitter in question is: https://goo.gl/6LIzWs

I wouldn't mind, the lad even has the European Cup in his bloody Twitter header and Luis Suarez 'wallpaper' on his account!

Anyone at the ECHO has zero. Nada. No journalistic integrity.

They are smarting from the criticism they've received. This is the response.

So how have the Echo responded to allegations of LFC bias and an agenda against EFC in the new look Echo?

They've removed the blue from their front page masthead, which is now all red. Symbolic, much?

1OHqsJFl.jpg

At least Seamus is bigger than Sturridge.

Well now that he's off to a "top club" they take him more seriously.

Yes I believe so. We might get some of our articles on their if they printed anything decent about us rather than what Prenno had for tea the night we drew 1-1 at West Brom in 1972. ( I made the score up and date).

I am simply astonished that "Everton FC's Tim Howard looking forward to Singapore sparring" is not trending worldwide.

So how have the Echo responded to allegations of LFC bias and an agenda against EFC in the new look Echo?

They've removed the blue from their front page masthead, which is now all red. Symbolic, much?

1OHqsJFl.jpg
PMSL, so after all the #TellAli nonsense, they've decided to refute claims of being the Red Echo by dropping the blue and going for an all red masthead. Yeah that seems a sure fire way of winning the blues back around...

Last edited:
Can we delete these Liverpool Echo threads, the Echo will never change, in fact can we include the Liverpool Echo as ' poor language removed' words.
Just hate the paper and it's biased journo's so lets ban anything about them??

Trending on the Echo site: #tellali #newecho.

Trending on GOT: #boycotttheEcho #sameoldredshitestuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back