Liverpool Echo & Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seen that beefburger/fishcake head one (you know, the one with no neck and 11 chins) on Fenwick Street in town. Me and a pal just had to start laughing, pointing, and chanting "Palace" before bursting into an impromptu slippy G song. The weird fat tit didn't know where to put his face.

mate you really should have pulled the hamburger image from here on your phone and asked him if it was him. imagine trying to defend a photoshopped picture of yourself saying "how am i doing boss ..... hamburger"

note: may have been beefburger.

What a rubbish, poorly written article - aside from the clear anti-Everton snideness, it's a bad article.

Regret that 'click' giving the whoppers the advertising revenue

mate you really should have pulled the hamburger image from here on your phone and asked him if it was him. imagine trying to defend a photoshopped picture of yourself saying "how am i doing boss ..... hamburger"

note: may have been beefburger.

I prefer to call him fishcake head. Greasy, unhealthy, and a shape not recognised by mathematics.

You're right though. I think he was originally dubbed "hamburger."

I couldn't bring myself to call him that though. I've never eaten a hamburger, but I've eaten loads of beefburgers. (do one yanks.) :p

It happens at a lot of local newspapers: a crew gets in, three or four individuals with shared interests that come to dominate the powerful positions. Before you know it the whole organisation is overrun by the bullshit merchants, the greasy guff-peddlers – there's no getting rid of them. Frustration builds amongst the rest of the workforce until, one day, a junior staffer can't take it anymore. He's wild, popping off at anyone who wants some as he steams around the corridors of the marketing department. It's a bloodbath. Tezza, H-Money, Love Johnson: they're all gone. But it's not the end, the paper will come again. It always has done, and it always will do, it's just this time, it'll be structurally reorganised from top to bottom to better reflect its status as a representative of the thoughts and feelings of a two-club city, chico.

It happens at a lot of local newspapers: a crew gets in, three or four individuals with shared interests that come to dominate the powerful positions. Before you know it the whole organisation is overrun by the bullshit merchants, the greasy guff-peddlers – there's no getting rid of them. Frustration builds amongst the rest of the workforce until, one day, a junior staffer can't take it anymore. He's wild, popping off at anyone who wants some as he steams around the corridors of the marketing department. It's a bloodbath. Tezza, H-Money, Love Johnson: they're all gone. But it's not the end, the paper will come again. It always has done, and it always will do, it's just this time, it'll be structurally reorganised from top to bottom to better reflect its status as a representative of the thoughts and feelings of a two-club city, chico.

What the utter Browns?

ALL the mainstream media are supporters/participants/protectors of high-level paedophilia.

They have information that would make you freak.

And they suppress it.

I don't care what they think. They can burn in Hell - the whole lot of them.

ALL the mainstream media are supporters/participants/protectors of high-level paedophilia.

They have information that would make you freak.

And they suppress it.

I don't care what they think. They can burn in Hell - the whole lot of them.

LOL. Been on the David Icke forum much lately?

Right................... so everton finished 11th..........so where do people expect everton to finish based on club match revenue, general finances player signings etc...... Because i think between 8th and 12th is about right?????????????? So the echo are about right then?????

anchorman.jpg

Right................... so everton finished 11th..........so where do people expect everton to finish based on club match revenue, general finances player signings etc...... Because i think between 8th and 12th is about right?????????????? So the echo are about right then?????

Yawn.

Agree. I'd support a banning of links to the Echo or trinity mirror. Hit them where it hurts.

We laugh at RAWK for having an "approved" list of acceptable links.

And you would want us to move in that direction?

GOT.....censor free zone ;)

Leeds won the league, blackburn won the league etc etc...............so what has history got to do with the current premier league......answer........ NOTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back