Liverpool v Everton. 28th Jan at 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chill out lads.
Not only will we win, our performance will be such that we will finally end the negativity. The tide is turning and after tonight the ****e will for ever be in our shadow.
In future Evertonians will look forward with relish to derby days and our inevitable 3 points.
********s will be sick at the thought of playing us.
Injuries and team selection are irrelevant. Victory is inevitable.
How do I know this?
I have the feeling! I mean THE feeling! THAT feeling!
Come on Everton, these are ****e!

Chill out lads.
Not only will we win, our performance will be such that we will finally end the negativity. The tide is turning and after tonight the ****e will for ever be in our shadow.
In future Evertonians will look forward with relish to derby days and our inevitable 3 points.
********s will be sick at the thought of playing us.
Injuries and team selection are irrelevant. Victory is inevitable.
How do I know this?
I have the feeling! I mean THE feeling! THAT feeling!
Come on Everton, these are ****e!
Sweet. Didn't realise it was that simple!

Past Anfield derbies have seen us with too many players cowed by past experiences of defeats. Even those who were going into the game on the back of good form would go missing. One big difference this time is that our midfield core of Barry and McCarthy don't give a **** who they're up against. Barry has been there and done it over his career. McCarthy is just a pest for any opposition. On top of these two I can't see the likes of Barkley, Coleman or McGeady, if they play, being affected either. They are strong personalities. This gives us a real chance. To win though we're going to need some of the others to perform at their best. I'm thinking in particular of Lukaku and Mirallas.

As usual I've been confident in recent days -- but now we're on the day my optimism has waned somewhat. We've been here so often before and not produced. Here's hoping we do ourselves justice tonight.

One good omen, the only Anfield derby I've missed in the last 25 years was the Campbell derby of 1999. The strange disappearance of the Everton allocation this time has meant that I won't be at this one.

I'm working today, just got in at work.
Good news is i can get my laptop out and stream the game on the side on the office.
Bad news is game starts at 9pm here, and i'm off at 10.30 - i have to work 30 minutes overtime. Hope it's a game worth watching, would dread another Rodwell derby or Gerrard hat-trick panto piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back