Match Thread Liverpool v Everton, FA Cup 3rd Round, Friday 5th Jan 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be honest the game was decided by an extremely dodgy penalty. If that's a penalty then change the rules to those in basketball
milner= looked a pen from were he was,off course it was lol,after him moaning in the tunnel at anfield to the ref last month

It's very very very very very very weird. Its not celtic v east fife. Never s million miles apart. Sickening record. I pity the young generation of blues. I'm full of self pity. But the Young ones. We must be losing a massive amount of blues by the year

...but it’s why they grow up to be better individuals. It would be good to give them a victory though.

The worst thing is that we played as well as I've seen us play recently against them. At times we even had a measure of control in midfield but we're just so poor on quality. Martina was godawful, even by his standards, and the number of times we could have put a cross but went back to the halfway line.

Danny Murphy with his crack about the Evertonian not getting his ‘benefit’ this week. BBC have to drop this clown.

It’s this kind of ‘crack’ that is massively unhelpful to the city of Liverpool. Really needs looking at that comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back