Match Thread Liverpool v Everton, FA Cup 3rd Round, Friday 5th Jan 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good 2nd half covers over a lot of cracks. We looked a lot better when Rooney went off and Siggy went more central. Lookman was a threat. Jags and Holgate were excellent for the most part.

Hopefully Tosun will make a difference.

Be interesting to see if any action is taken against Firminio as Holgate has clearly accused him if racism.

Pickford is a quality goal keeper, by the way Reidy does not look a well man, he is younger than me but he don’t look it at the moment. One good thing to come from the game, Bolasie can still run and Kenny is starting to look like a very good full back.
I was surprised to hear Shearer saying he did not think it was a penalty.

Lookman looked miles better than Bolasie out there. On the bench again at the weekend then.
Let's not go overboard. He was playing against a tired team after the game had opened up.

Bolasie was good in the first half. He just didn't have anyone to hit because DCL is rubbish.

Behave - mert
Yes I agree a bit over the top, but still when it's 1-1 at Anfield in the 84th minute, you don't do that. He's cost us the tie with an unnecessary mistake. Just typical arrogance of most goalkeepers nowadays though, even the top goalies make mistakes like that. Reminded me of Kuyts a few years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back