Match Thread Liverpool v Everton, FA Cup 3rd Round, Friday 5th Jan 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
As good as Rooney is, and as good as Siggy can be through the middle, one has to sit on the bench. We look so much better with 2 quick pacy wingers, and any 2 of Schneiderlin, Gueye, Davies and McCarthy sitting.

Gutted but would like to take some positives from it. Siggy looked comfy central. Bolasie is now putting us on the front foot. Lookman did well. We have 2 cracking young players in Kenny and Holgate. If we carry on playing like that and this Tosun is actually better than DCL and Naisse then things could pick up.

Better performance than the last game there but we actually got a point back then and come away losers tonight.

I honestly believe that the future looks good with the likes of Pickford (at fault tonight though) Lookman, Vlasic, Kenny and Holgate. The improvement from the latter 2 is really encouraging. Bolasie caused them problems tonight and helped us relieve pressure. Saying that I thought the old man Jags had a great game.

I am remaining positive and just hope Alladyce gets the left back and maybe another striker in and a top notch midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back