Match Thread Liverpool v Everton, FA Cup 3rd Round, Friday 5th Jan 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can dress it up any way you like but we lost. Again.

We just don't/can't turn up and do the business and win these games, whether its legitimately or by cheating.

I would do anything to win and see us win, it's all there is.

How many more years of hard luck stories and/or not showing up do you have in store for me Everton.

I'm not old but I feel it sometimes being a fan of yours.

Ffs....how can you loose with the bbc in your corner. I have sent a fair few 'see you next tuesday' texts tonight. .i will have a fair few less friends than i had earlier on....they really are a hatefull bunch. Ah well....

Good 2nd half covers over a lot of cracks. We looked a lot better when Rooney went off and Siggy went more central. Lookman was a threat. Jags and Holgate were excellent for the most part.

Hopefully Tosun will make a difference.

Be interesting to see if any action is taken against Firminio as Holgate has clearly accused him if racism.

It will be interesting to see if the club take it any further.

Difference is The [Poor language removed] have ambition they want to improve their defence they sign a world class CB , we sign hacks . For all our summer spanking about spending money how many were on show tonight? It’s time Moshiri and the board get serious or we just accept that they are only here to get the stadium up and running make a profit and [Poor language removed] . The signing is Sam and the 1 year delay in the stadium are no coincidence

Good performance.One or two errors, which happen in any game, cost us. Holgate apart from the pen was immense but our best were Siggi and Jags. Can see that we are improving, and at least we have our pride and fighting qualities back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back