Match Thread Liverpool v Everton, FA Cup 3rd Round, Friday 5th Jan 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rochdale.

He highlighted an Evertonian waving his crutches in the air while celebrating our goal with the comment, “he’s made a miraculous recovery; he won’t be getting his benefit this week’; yes, that stereotypically feeble and crass insinuation that as a scouser, he’s working the head and fraudulently claiming dole.

Abuse of his role as far as I’m concerned. And not funny.

Danny is a wool from Crewe. Says it all really.

How dare Danny Murphy claim that the person on crutches celebrating will be losing his benefits this week?

Are all us people from Liverpool on benefits, Danny?

Also, how dare the BBC circle it?! Absolute disgrace. Sickened by this.
This is the type of comment you’d expect from some uneducated Manc or cockney fan. Not a football so called ‘football pundit’ on a national tv, from the city itself.

Deffo mate. Robbed us again by cheating with that blatant dive but it's one of them where your not surprised when that happens because that's what they do time and time again. It's the reason why pretty much every teams fans hate them for being the cheating scruffs they've always been.

Will be interesting to see what happens with that Holgate thing and what pearly white teeth man said to him won't it
Was also worried by all the soft corners we gave away at 1-1 ,knew they would score from one, you never see the RS hit the first man with a corner, it's always whipped in right in the mixer.

Was also worried by all the soft corners we gave away at 1-1 ,knew they would score from one, you never see the RS hit the first man with a corner, it's always whipped in right in the mixer.

Oh i know mate but we all knew it was coming didn't we mate because they were blowing smoke up VVD arse all game weren't they so it was inevitable that he was gonna score the winner. I think Keown might just be removing Virgils ball sack from his mouth right about now.

I know mate, gutted that they have Salah back for the derby in a couple of months time. Chance to win already gone hasn't it.

Voice of reason again Macca. Fed up of our support saying we’ve lost before a ball has been kicked.

We have some cheeky little imps on here - I don’t get drawn - the day I ever stuff like that about Everton Football Club when comparing us to a club who have prostituted themselves to the world pretending they remain relevant is the time I’m not here anymore.

I’ll never accept that Everton will be mastered by them Red & White Bastards. They are what they are - there support is what it is - I’m an Evertonian and there are working class honest values ingrained in the history of our club and it’s support that resonate with me. So, for the OP I can’t ever agree we’re beaten on or off the pitch because one top flight mercenary player decides to play against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back