Match Thread Liverpool v Everton, FA Cup 3rd Round, Friday 5th Jan 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
So was it a pen or not? Be honest
Pen. He had both arms around his waist. The tit with the alice band spun him, and Holgate held on to prevent him from pulling away. It was pisspoor defending. He had lost it by this stage as evidenced by pushing the Brazilian tart into the stands.

Gave away a pen, and should have been off, yet some claim he did ok. He was bobbins, and was lucky to stay on the field. In time he might be good, he's far from it right now. He needs to mature a lot as he was lost out there in that first half. Made a good last ditch tackle on Mane in the second half, though he shouldn't have been on to make it.

Pen. He had both arms around his waist. The tit with the alice band spun him, and Holgate held on to prevent him from pulling away. It was pisspoor defending. He had lost it by this stage as evidenced by pushing the Brazilian tart into the stands.

Gave away a pen, and should have been off, yet some claim he did ok. He was bobbins, and was lucky to stay on the field. In time he might be good, he's far from it right now. He needs to mature a lot as he was lost out there in that first half. Made a good last ditch tackle in Mane in the second half, though he shouldn't have been on to make it.
Don't agree at all, Ref was a ........ joke , only reffed one side today; the worst performance i ever saw by any referee. BTW, I thought Holgate was v good. Opinions, eh

He's wrong though. Was a pen. In his day maybe not.

Great player, but his judgement is awful. He got the gig because of who he is. Boring, dull, thick, and adds nothing. Dare I say it Robbie Savage is more interesting.
A lot better than the other regular ass hole on it with him, Danny Murphy, now he's a joke and dull as dishwater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back