Match Thread Liverpool v Everton, FA Cup 3rd Round, Friday 5th Jan 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will there be retroactive action? What do you think ? Personally, not a hope the FA and danny murphy will look at this.

I'm not sure if they are looking at fa cup games mate but if they are it's a ban as simple as that. He dives mid air with both feet in the air when there is no foot to fall over so it has nothing to do with the arm flicking his nipple.

Out of the pit - head clearing from what I’ve just seen - for the first time in ages proud as hell of Everton and our support.

Seen a few texts and tweets about that decision in the first half. Shock, Horror Liverpool get a favourable penalty decision in the Derby. Fed up of it, it’s become embarrassing how they get these decisions so often. Will Lama be up before the committee for a five?

If Holgate - who was superb on the night - got tight to the lad, if anyone says his fall was a result of the touchtight marking is kidding himself. It was a shocking decision - but I won’t hear a word in the media of the five. Niasse got pilloried for his defence that he was touched so went down - for this kid and them there will be nowt.

Forget the media hyperbole, we stood up and competed there for the first time in years. Not sure what Gok Won said to Holgate but must have been bad to get the reaction from Mason the way he did. Ref has left that for the FA to decide I reckon.

You know, got beat (again) but we had a right go and loads wrong with us but for the first time we weren’t scared and went toe to toe. I’d still live with our history & all that compared to theirs but what matters more to me is do that eleven on the pitch wearing Royal Blue deserve the support they get from us? Tonight they did.

We ain’t great, they ain’t the Haarlem Globetrotters either. Let’s deal with it.

Best post on here's for ages

D
I'm not sure if they are looking at fa cup games mate but if they are it's a ban as simple as that. He dives mid air with both feet in the air when there is no foot to fall over so it has nothing to do with the arm flicking his nipple.
Highly doubt they'll even look at it. It's part of the deal.

Overrated tinpot competition mate, get reeling Burnley and Leicester in Everton for another trip to Slovakia et all

3K8g-nIDnNVrWUvx_kfKqyO21MWzwZ_aORV-GfNBD6U.jpg

Just got back.

We played well.

Their fanbase is properly weird. Half and half scarves, iPads, everyone in colours, scarf twirling, wools and foreigners everywhere.

What's the point? I'd hate it if we became like that.

That banner The have about Klopp' time has come or sommat.

What's that all about?

Doesn't do us any good even if he does get banned, so why even care ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back