Match Thread Liverpool v Everton, FA Cup 3rd Round, Friday 5th Jan 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tosun has been in the country since the start of the week, why did it take so long to conclude? Next a left back in ASAP and not at the end of the window.

I've accepted Moshiri & the board don't have our passion for the club, they're purely businessmen nothing else... But at least have the greed for the money that success would bring....

today was a day only an Everton fan could go through..... Highly rated young Everton supporting player signs for Chelsea for 20m less than he would have last summer.... our season gets ended by Liverpool, we lose to a goal by their record signing defender whilst we finally sign our striker during the game against our rivals...

Gonna drink a lot of alcohol tonight

I've accepted Moshiri & the board don't have our passion for the club, they're purely businessmen nothing else... But at least have the greed for the money that success would bring....

today was a day only an Everton fan could go through..... Highly rated young Everton supporting player signs for Chelsea for 20m less than he would have last summer.... our season gets ended by Liverpool, we lose to a goal by their record signing defender whilst we finally sign our striker during the game against our rivals...

Gonna drink a lot of alcohol tonight

The alcohol just numbs it and when you wake up it’s still there mate lol

He's wrong though. Was a pen. In his day maybe not.

Great player, but his judgement is awful. He got the gig because of who he is. Boring, dull, thick, and adds nothing. Dare I say it Robbie Savage is more interesting.
Behave, it was a dive, just because it's become so commonplace that's no one's surprised when it's given anymore, it's still a dive

Well I woudnt say that we just seem to can’t beat them. But we must be looking now to get one in for summer

A team of our quality playing hoofball is a criminal offence mate. Better tactics, style of play, and we ease through that game. We have Siggurddson, Bolasie, Lookman, Rooney (old but still has class), DCL who has the potential to be a great striker if used correctly. We've got a sound defence. We have players in their prime and their talent is being wasted. We have players who have all the potential to be great who are learning how to park the bus.

Pen. He had both arms around his waist. The tit with the alice band spun him, and Holgate held on to prevent him from pulling away. It was pisspoor defending. He had lost it by this stage as evidenced by pushing the Brazilian tart into the stands.

Gave away a pen, and should have been off, yet some claim he did ok. He was bobbins, and was lucky to stay on the field. In time he might be good, he's far from it right now. He needs to mature a lot as he was lost out there in that first half. Made a good last ditch tackle on Mane in the second half, though he shouldn't have been on to make it.

How are you arteta’s biggest fan when you’re a red?

A team of our quality playing hoofball is a criminal offence mate. Better tactics, style of play, and we ease through that game. We have Siggurddson, Bolasie, Lookman, Rooney (old but still has class), DCL who has the potential to be a great striker if used correctly. We've got a sound defence. We have players in their prime and their talent is being wasted. We have players who have all the potential to be great who are learning how to park the bus.

I agree should be better but they play to how theyre told to play mate. Everton wanted Sam allardayce now it’s showing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back