Match Thread Liverpool v Everton, FA Cup 3rd Round, Friday 5th Jan 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salah and Coutinho injured for this one according to PhysioRoom? Hope we play a full team now, these could be there for the taking.

We are not going to win the FA cup , even if we were to get past the RS there is always a Chelsea/Arsenal/City waiting later , we have to find some sort of identity before the end of the season first .
Roll on next season , this is the worst in my memory.
identity? We have got big sam, squads a shambles.
I'd get rid of big sam now (and im being serious mate) then get a manager in who can start buying and selling this month and in the summer...

Trust me on this.
3FFbu2A6BYzxpJRsn0BJeg.webp

50 years of watching us capitulate to this mob when prizes are available, bar the occasional freak victory here and there, leads me to the conclusion that we're more than likely going to get royally snotted. Perhaps @ijjysmith could give us the current pertentage odds on us springing a major surprise?

50 years of watching us capitulate to this mob when prizes are available, bar the occasional freak victory here and there, leads me to the conclusion that we're more than likely going to get royally snotted. Perhaps @ijjysmith could give us the current pertentage odds on us springing a major surprise?

You don’t want to know.

Optimists on here, need to let us pessimists know how we can possibly win this one.

It's not enough to 'feel it in your bones'.

Experience tells us we are in for a humiliating thrashing, again.

Optimists on here, need to let us pessimists know how we can possibly win this one.

It's not enough to 'feel it in your bones'.

Experience tells us we are in for a humiliating thrashing, again.

Without Coutinho and possibly Salah, the other half of der best front line in der werld toils against Allardyce’s first choice back 4. We steadily grow into the game with Gueye and McCarthy giving us a greater foothold than we had last time as a disinterested Can and Wijnaldum start to not be arsed without mad dog Henderson trying to prove to everyone he’s Gerrard every time he’s on TV. A front 4 of Rooney Tosun Bolasie and Vlasic take them by surprise as it’s suddenly a lot more potent than Davies DCL and Lennon.

Worse sides than us have caused them problems this season. They had their first choice 11 v West Brom and barely created a thing. Half of their superiority is because surrender monkey cowards like Jagielka have lost this fixture before it even starts. Get the scaredy schoolboys out the team, hope McCarthy is fit, get pace on both wings, play on the counter, don’t let Jagielka, Baines, Michael Keane or Schneiderfraud anywhere near the team and we give them a game no question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back