Match Thread Liverpool v Everton, FA Cup 3rd Round, Friday 5th Jan 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

With this Coutinho saga rolling on plus Mane and Salah buggering off to some awards do in Africa just a day or so before the game, it's not exactly a bad time to play them. Preparation will have been hardly ideal.

None of this cowardly 'play a reserve team' bollocks. Play our strongest possible side as this Liverpool side is hardly Brazil 1970, they have weaknesses.

One thing is certain for me is that McCarthy MUST start.

We are getting going to be taken for a lesson while Niasse chases around upfront to look behind him to see Bolasie and Vlasic stood in the full back positions.

Anyone else notice that on Monday? Zero intent to attack

That works over here, doubt you'd get away with it in the UK.
Not a chance.

I moved over as a kid and I couldn't believe how easy it was to convince the school you were sick and needed to go home.

Then later on I was able to slip forged notes about fake appointments into them without them ever catching wind of me skiving off.

Canada is ace.

Worse sides than us have caused them problems this season. They had their first choice 11 v West Brom and barely created a thing. Half of their superiority is because surrender monkey cowards like Jagielka have lost this fixture before it even starts. Get the scaredy schoolboys out the team, hope McCarthy is fit, get pace on both wings, play on the counter, don’t let Jagielka, Baines, Michael Keane or Schneiderfraud anywhere near the team and we give them a game no question.

So you don't expect Jagielka to score?

Not a chance.

I moved over as a kid and I couldn't believe how easy it was to convince the school you were sick and needed to go home.

Then later on I was able to slip forged notes about fake appointments into them without them ever catching wind of me skiving off.

Canada is ace.

And thanks to the provincial government, skiving off just got easier. Boss can't demand doctor's notes for a simple "flu" bug.

And thanks to the provincial government, skiving off just got easier. Boss can't demand doctor's notes for a simple "flu" bug.
It makes sense when you think of the unnecessary strain those useless doctor's notes place on the health care system.

1-1 win for the blues. Smash them in extra time at Goodison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back