Match Thread Liverpool v Everton, FA Cup 3rd Round, Friday 5th Jan 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
See Liverpool have hired a private plane to bring Mane and Salah back from Ghana in time to play.

Now I’m not suggesting aviation accidents are ever a good thing, but...

See Liverpool have hired a private plane to bring Mane and Salah back from Ghana in time to play.

Now I’m not suggesting aviation accidents are ever a good thing, but...
I can envisage a scenario whereby an aviation accident would be a very good thing.

Scene setting: an airport in Poland circa 1938 : Stalin and Hitler are boarding a flight with pilot Adolf Eichmann and co-pilot Lavrentiy Beria.....

I can envisage a scenario whereby an aviation accident would be a very good thing.

Scene setting: an airport in Poland circa 1938 : Stalin and Hitler are boarding a flight with pilot Adolf Eichmann and co-pilot Lavrentiy Beria.....

I’m not big on history, correct me if I’m wrong, but Stalin and Hitler were alright weren’t they?

To be honest I'm usually one of the most pessimistic fans going into derbies, but I can't really understand why people are going over the top on here. They're likely missing Salah, Coutiniho and Mane, which really helps us out. We'll have 8000 fans out singing their pathetic plastic supporters. Yes, i'm not expecting much from the game, but the fans who are going need to give our players as much support as possible. We got a draw there earlier in the season, when they were playing better, had the 3 aforementioned players and plus 8000 blues.

Yeh but we are crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back