Match Thread Liverpool v Everton, FA Cup 3rd Round, Friday 5th Jan 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cenk will destroy them.

ImmediateGlossyAfricanaugurbuzzard-size_restricted.gif

kralspor3916.gif

Throw everything including the kitchen sink at this one and hope that enough of the team turn up with an ounce of passion in them. Last hope of winning anything in this truly dreadful season. A draw and get them back to Goodison would do although we will probably get stuffed at home too anyway. Very unlikely we will get anything sadly, there are just bound to be errors all round from start to finish and a continuing inability of keeping possession. Our last throw in went straight to the opposition who then scored from it.

Wake me up when this season is over please. ;)

We've just got to go for this,treat it as a free hit, throw the shackles off, two up front,Rooney just behind,couple of wingers(two out of Bolasie/Lookman/Vlasic will do),Pickford,Kenny,Holgate,Williams,Martina,Gueye,Bolasie,Vlasic,Rooney,Calvert-Lewin,Niasse(subject to the Turk Deal not going through!)Ask a few questions of them:)

To be honest I'm usually one of the most pessimistic fans going into derbies, but I can't really understand why people are going over the top on here. They're likely missing Salah, Coutiniho and Mane, which really helps us out. We'll have 8000 fans out singing their pathetic plastic supporters. Yes, i'm not expecting much from the game, but the fans who are going need to give our players as much support as possible. We got a draw there earlier in the season, when they were playing better, had the 3 aforementioned players and plus 8000 blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back