Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine what this team could do if we actually got a good manager and not a bottom 5 manager!

Decisions today were absolutely baffling... we offered nothing after half time and basically rolled over and were there to be beaten....

Does Dyche care? Not a chance, in the presser he will say his usual tripe, he won`t call out the PGMOL and the corruption. Literally defeat after defeat and he just trots out utter rubbish.
That BBC podcast reinforced my view that Dyche is in no way fit to manage a club like ours.
The realisation that we're stuck with him fills me with dread.

Compared to some of the spineless showings we’ve seen there over the last 20 years, the performance was ok. Dyche needs to get a consistent tune out of these players now. Mykolenko has looked much better since coming back in, Tarkowski and Branthwaite are forming a strong partnership and we have better attacking options than last season.
We lost today due to stupid mistakes by individuals- Young, Keane and Pawson.

No matter how the game goes, no matter what year.... the end result is always exactly the same!

But there is belters on here predicting wins, they really need to get a grip, why havent they learnt already? Is there something wrong with them?
What’s the point of even supporting your club if you just give up on every game an predict doom and gloom? You may as well take up another sport

Screenshot_20231021-165904.png

Thought Harrison and McNeil were really poor in the first half. Didn't give us anything when we needed them in possession. If they'd impacted the game more we could've given them a lot of problems.

Last edited:
Imagine what this team could do if we actually got a good manager and not a bottom 5 manager!

Decisions today were absolutely baffling... we offered nothing after half time and basically rolled over and were there to be beaten....

Does Dyche care? Not a chance, in the presser he will say his usual tripe, he won`t call out the PGMOL and the corruption. Literally defeat after defeat and he just trots out utter rub

No matter how the game goes, no matter what year.... the end result is always exactly the same!

But there is belters on here predicting wins, they really need to get a grip, why havent they learnt already? Is there something wrong with them?
Tbh mate, just pipe down with the endless ranting and raving. That was sickening enough without coming on here and seeing this, if we'd have got a result you would be SILENT.

That BBC podcast reinforced my view that Dyche is in no way fit to manage a club like ours.
The realisation that we're stuck with him fills me with dread.
But I don’t want him to be running the refs association like the asteemed Howard Klopp. He does need to question both the penalty and the konate decision. Micheal Keane was stupid but he couldn’t get his arm out of the way in time. It wasn’t a clear and obvious error.

Waiting for the normal MOTD pundit drivel saying some thing like ..

Yeah, Konate was a bit lucky not to get a second yellow but Liverpool deserved a bit of luck after the Spurs game

Doubt there'll be much of a mention for how it impacted us though!

Not a 0-2 performance by the Blues today, just done over by poor decisions. With the benefit of hindsight Young should have been substituted by Patterson as soon as he got the first yellow card, a second yellow was only a matter of time. I can't be the only one whose heart dropped seeing Michael Keane coming on after half-time. He isn't the worst player on the planet but big games always bring out his bad side.

I went for Branthwaite for MoM, although Onana, Miko and Tarjowski were contenders. I expected lousy officiating as soon as I saw Pawson was the man in the middle, he really is atrocious at his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.