Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, I normally record it and watch it once I know the result (and we haven’t lost), my blood pressure can’t handle it otherwise, my wife and kids don’t deserve me having a heart-attack because of a footy match.
Today though... sod it!!!
We’re gonna do these!
I really like our team at the moment and Marco is brilliant. There I’ve said it!

COYB!!!

Been suffering with stomach flu since weds it’s amazing how a bout of ill health takes your mind off this,finally getting better and it’s hit me ,come on toffees make this a great start to the week,the difference one win would make is incredible ,a highly talented squad with belief is something we can all look forward too

Been suffering with stomach flu since weds it’s amazing how a bout of ill health takes your mind off this,finally getting better and it’s hit me ,come on toffees make this a great start to the week,the difference one win would make is incredible ,a highly talented squad with belief is something we can all look forward too
Also it would rid us of this unwanted derby record and also wipe the smiles of sky’s ‘unbiased’ commentary of Souness, Redknapp and Carragher.

Stuck in work ‘til 7 today :(

So all the best to those going today. Hope you enjoy the Kop’s 90 minute rendition of YNWA :zzz:
Interspersed with “Mane Christmas Everton” despite them deffo not being arsed abar us :lol:

I think this is so important. New era under Marco, the old guard that maintained that meek mentality of surrendering to this lot have been shifted, time for this hungry bunch to prove we're moving forwards.

Performance doesn't matter to me as long as we win. But realistically, if we walk away with a draw I'll be made up.

Nervous now, what I would do for a win today. Would certainly take a point though.

Why the hell do we have that dour git Weir in the studio, get someone like big Timmy C or someone who actually gets the club talking about us.

...nice to se David Weir in the Sky studio, I think he was a bit unlucky with the timing of his move into football management. I understand he still lives in Warrington.

Nervous now, what I would do for a win today. Would certainly take a point though.

Why the hell do we have that dour git Weir in the studio, get someone like big Timmy C or someone who actually gets the club talking about us.

..weirdly, I don’t feel too bad. We’re going in with a comfortable 22 points, the game is much more important to them given City’s win yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back