Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone remember a 0-0 Anfield derby where Distin had a goal disallowed for literally nothing?

Yeah, also remember us throwing away a 2-1 lead around that time. Tim Howard charging out for absolutely no reason to give away a penalty.

There was about a 4 year period around then that we should have won at least once but we were always happy with the draw.

Can see Zouma coming in for keane today. While Keane hasn’t done anything to deserve being dropped, the pace of zouma May be considered as a reason to make the change to handle the pace of their forward line. Other than that, I think the same team as last few games.

I see that fat headed tit Murphy has already started with the "Utd is the bigger game" crap.

Apparantely all fans care about were his goals against Utd.

Why do you always get these kopite beauts coming out the woodwork on derby day with this nonsense as if they speak for LFC fans in the city not the beaut day trippers down in Laaandon who these clowns live amongst. They'll be crying in their ma's knickers if we spank them today.
Needs to be a purge on the amount of clueless no-mark pundits around for the sole reason they used to play for that lot...
Murphy should be first in line for purging, the horrible mutant.

1458410351_robokop-3.jpg

Just want us to play a tight game. We have the beating of them in the middle but I fear if we go too confident they have enough up top to narrowly beat us.

Silva needs to do a Chelsea on them and hope we take our chances better when they come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back