Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the optimism being shown here. I just can’t buy it Too many years of getting spanked. The ref is their 12th man in this fixture, always has been, whether it was Twattenberg, or Graham liverPoll, you just know we’ll get screwed

I played in my mind last night, '25 Richarlison scores we are up, '38 Salah equalises, then very tight display, till '78, Lookman crosses but deflacted from RS player and Gomes finds the ball in front of him and beats Alisson.

Headpatters = condescending meffs = Sunderland fans = true nature exposed on readytogo.net = League one

We must drown out their lickspittle schmoozing and focus only on Everton winning by several goals today.
there’s always one.... your probably a mag sympathiser... anyway not our day it’s Merseyside’s... il say it again , haway Everton!

There is a very good full page article in the Sunday Times sport pages praising our players by, yes Graeme Souness!!!!!!!!!

Sorry do not know how to do a link.

I always allow for a modicum of hope that "today will be different" but its so difficult.

Hate this fixture. Hate it utterly even though it should be an absolute free hit for us.

Had a hospital appointment two weeks ago that I approached with more enthusiasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back