Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you rather we batter them 4 or 5 nil or have it 0-0 at 95 minutes and we get the most dodgy penalty ever given and with the last kick of the game Gilfi slots it in right in front of the Kop?

For instant gratification the dodgy penalty appeals to me. However if we batter them for 90 minutes and win easily maybe we are further up the line than I think. Difficult to answer really but we'll see how today pans out. Get amongst them and don't be afraid put some pressure on what appears a fragile team in the mental sense and see where it takes us. No more 5 at the back hoping to pinch let's play our game and let them worry about us. This doesn't mean go gung ho it just means play your normal game if we are good enough they feel the pressure we can do it.

Right. All being well I will be having a media embargo for 24 hours and will sit down to watch this "live" 7pm tomorrow evening NZ time. 12 hours or so after its finished. Kiwi Mrs is up for it... "I hate Liverpool more than Man U". She's a keeper.
Other years I couldnt be arsed but this team is worth watching.

It's gonna be a bad day for me! Working at Arsenal so I have the north London derby to contend with... and won't be home to watch our game. Will try and watch it on tv at work. Have a good feeling but I am nervous as hell. First derby I haven't watched live or on t.v. for over 15 years!!!

COYB let's do these kopite stationary loving dog walker kite flying mutants

Neither, I am/was the Captain - Emirates Flight 229. But, as it happens, I had an unplanned visit to our dental centre yesterday which resulted in a root canal so now I am off sick for a couple of days. So, in between doses of ibuprofen, I shall be trying to watch on tv.
In that case I am a bit concerned you wanted to catch the game in flight! Keep ya flaming eyes on the road!

Translation / explanation required please?

Headpatters = condescending meffs = Sunderland fans = true nature exposed on readytogo.net = League one

We must drown out their lickspittle schmoozing and focus only on Everton winning by several goals today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back