Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Sunday 10th December

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said I didn’t know what rawk is I just said I don’t read it. Come on now Steve, you’re flailing all over the place here. You should probably lay off the ale at midday on a Monday.

Lukewarm on our successful signings - Check
Overly harsh on others - Check
Demanding Niasse be banned - Check

Lukewarm on our successful signings - Check
Overly harsh on others - Check
Demanding Niasse be banned - Check
We’ve had successful signings?

Also I didn’t demand for Niasse to be banned. I just thought he dived and couldn’t complain with the ban.

I’m totally sick of our inferior complex with this lot
Our team and fans act like cowards
Just get into them and get some positivity going

They are decent going forward but weak at the back
Our mind set is pathetic. We need to work our socks off closing down. Don’t leave space behind us and frustrate them. Defend in groups and be aggressive
Blimey you’d think we are playing barcelona!!!
We have played city and should have won and they are much better than Liverpool
I’m glad I’m not fighting in any trenches with you lot.
2 clean sheets on the bounce and a bit more confidence please COYB.
I don't have an inferiority complex. But I'm not playing, therefore I stand by my 0-3 prediction.

Clearly the worst and most hated game of our season, mainly because we always get pummeled and then y'all have to deal with their lot carping on for a week or so. Thankfully down here I only have one of the utter beauts (best mate) to deal with after the game and he didn't even know who Sammy 'kin Lee was so I can soon pipe him right down. I'll be glad when it's over tbh, although I have a sneaking feeling it won't be all one way traffic this year, so I'm gonna plump for a 2-2 draw.

Bit apprehensive about the game as usual.

Their front 4 is pretty dynamic especially with their currant form,going to be 110% concentration to stop that front 3 and also to stop the Coutinho supply line.

They seem to have solved the weakness of playing against park the bus teams this season,i'm guessing because with Salah they have another attacking weapon it gives an opposing team to much work to stop.

What tactics will Big Sam use,his trusted go to tactics of parking a bus and trying to win it on set pieces and frustrating them or will he spring a surprise and just go for it.

I think it will be the latter as i haven't really seen his previous teams do anything else tactics wise against the big scalp teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.