Match Thread Liverpool v Everton : Sunday 24th April 2022 : Kick Off 4.30pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The best think to do is stay off social media. I give it a wide berth and just come on here the odd time. There are idiots everywhere and it's not worth giving them the pleasure or getting upset by their idiotic and often meaningless drivel
I agree. I am absolutely appalled at the general reader comments on media reports and articles about Saturday's game.
Some of the worst vitriolic stuff follows BBC articles.
Where does this hatred come from.

Keep voting folks for your MotM vs the RS - the race to be the GOT April Player of the Month is tight, just a handful of votes cover the leading three players ;)

I have to say before this thread dies off and is not topical, that was actually the best derby I've seen. There was real spite and passion from us and it created huge tension in the game. If it was a cup game or the PL wasn't on the line for them, I could see that being a game we could win. The PL was on the line and it forced more pressure and urgency from them to win. In isolation, it was great!

I have to say before this thread dies off and is not topical, that was actually the best derby I've seen. There was real spite and passion from us and it created huge tension in the game. If it was a cup game or the PL wasn't on the line for them, I could see that being a game we could win. The PL was on the line and it forced more pressure and urgency from them to win. In isolation, it was great!
Remember Cadamateri?? Andy King? Sharp?

A little over 24 hours left in which to vote for your MotM vs the RS… remember, every vote counts towards the April Player of the Month ?

Had a row with a RS in work.. they live in a total fantasy land. Claimed it was no pen not even close. Despite fans of other clubs saying it was.
Seem totally bemused when I said TAA and Mane should of gone and you should of had 2 players off at City and he’s like what for. Like they don’t watch the game

Had a row with a RS in work.. they live in a total fantasy land. Claimed it was no pen not even close. Despite fans of other clubs saying it was.
Seem totally bemused when I said TAA and Mane should of gone and you should of had 2 players off at City and he’s like what for. Like they don’t watch the game

You can't reason with them. My missus is refusing to watch any football with me (rs supporter) after me saying how bent the refs were not giving us a penalty and it not going to VAR.

Having none of it.

You can't reason with them. My missus is refusing to watch any football with me (rs supporter) after me saying how bent the refs were not giving us a penalty and it not going to VAR.

Having none of it.
I’ve refused to watch any footy with my missus (another rs) for the same reason.

I’ve got loads of telly clapping family and mates who are sound, reasonable, salt of the earth people, who would do absolutely anything for you and I love and like them all, but once you start talking to any of them about footy their personality completely changes and they become irrational, unreasonable bellends who won’t even look at any decision they get objectively, and they are worse in groups - I’ve never met or spoken to any fan of any other club who acts like they do.

I’ve refused to watch any footy with my missus (another rs) for the same reason.

I’ve got loads of telly clapping family and mates who are sound, reasonable, salt of the earth people, who would do absolutely anything for you and I love and like them all, but once you start talking to any of them about footy their personality completely changes and they become irrational, unreasonable bellends who won’t even look at any decision they get objectively, and they are worse in groups - I’ve never met or spoken to any fan of any other club who acts like they do.
To be fair, United fans were complete arseh*les for about 20 years. Over in NI at least.

Same mate, all my wife's family are reds. I remembers being at a family event and them watching the rs away to Cardiff I think. Salah winning a pen at Cardiff (after trying about 4 times diving for one), goes down like he's been shot and they literally all turned round and screamed "he's got to give that one and if you say it isn't a pen it's because your a bitter blue".

I just said he's a diving (starts with a C and ends with a T) and walked out the room.

Last edited:
Same mate, all my wife's family are reds. I remembers being at a family event and them watching the rs away to Cardiff I think. Salah winning a pen at Cardiff (after trying about 4 times diving for one), goes down like he's been shot and they literally all turned round and screamed "he's got to give that one and if you say it isn't a pen it's because your a bitter blue".

I just said he's a diving (starts with a C and ends with a T) and walked out the room.
Bitter barsteward macca;)lollollol

Cataract ?
Coconut ?
Crackpot ?

It's like a whole new wordle challenge this innit ;)

In GOT style it must be CamemberT

Status
Not open for further replies.