Match Thread Liverpool v Everton : Sunday 24th April 2022 : Kick Off 4.30pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, after an initial period of gloating, Liverpool fans will realise they miss the Derby and their guaranteed six points a season. Football is hollow without rivalry.
Their guaranteed six points a season has only happened twice in 10 years, one off course coming last sunday, with the other coming 5 years ago

That may be so, but mostly our performance has been rank. It more or less ceased to be competitive. It was a Derby but we were no longer rivals.
It's a Derby that a lot of Liverpool fans claim they dont care about as Man Utd/Man City is their big game etc, but they cant help but rub it in and more like a bunch of kids when/if they beat us

If one thing this derby has re-affirmed is that I absolutely despise the social media-sphere of 'reds' who've suddenly come out of the woodwork to troll us, most of them from thousands of miles away who wouldn't even be able to pick out the city on a map. A big, big part of the reason why modern footy has gone straight down the pan anyway..

It's a Derby that a lot of Liverpool fans claim they dont care about as Man Utd/Man City is their big game etc, but they cant help but rub it in and more like a bunch of kids when/if they beat us
They mostly beat us. It was becoming meaningless. We hardly ever registered a hit.

Of course they like the banta. They were on easy street, mostly one way traffic. They didn’t often feel a defeat.

If one thing this derby has re-affirmed is that I absolutely despise the social media-sphere of 'reds' who've suddenly come out of the woodwork to troll us, most of them from thousands of miles away who wouldn't even be able to pick out the city on a map. A big, big part of the reason why modern footy has gone straight down the pan anyway..
I agree. I am absolutely appalled at the general reader comments on media reports and articles about Saturday's game.
Some of the worst vitriolic stuff follows BBC articles.
Where does this hatred come from.

Whilst the thread has been “unsticked” please note that MotM voting remains unaffected and open until 6.26pm UK time on Saturday.

All the RS kopite lurkers can kindly ignore this message and crawl back under the stones where you came from.

The Management.

Status
Not open for further replies.