Match Thread Liverpool v Everton : Sunday 24th April 2022 : Kick Off 4.30pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm out today for a carvery with friends. Wise thing would be to straight home after the roast rather then watch the game in pub

Not expecting much from the game, a goal would be nice. Let's hope that low expectations means things can only get better.

There is a possibility that we start this match in the relegation zone, so panic could set in here - and that's what the manager needs to prevent. Avoid mistakes as far as can be possible - don't play out from the back.

Probably giving this one a miss in all honesty.

A team that is vying for the quadruple Vs a team who struggle to score and when they do it's a deflection of a scuffed shot. Liverpool could give us all of the ball and we still wouldn't beat them.

So I'm hoping for a valiant point. Maybe a late equaliser to re enforce the never give up attitude that we clearly need to have.

If Keane starts , it's already game over

Probably giving this one a miss in all honesty.

A team that is vying for the quadruple Vs a team who struggle to score and when they do it's a deflection of a scuffed shot. Liverpool could give us all of the ball and we still wouldn't beat them.

So I'm hoping for a valiant point. Maybe a late equaliser to re enforce the never give up attitude that we clearly need to have.

If Keane starts , it's already game over
No joke, we should start Keane as centre forward. Might offer offer aerial threat at corners.

Funny story, I used to play for a Sunday League team and we had this ever present centre back who would just picked every game so I was lumped out to right back. I used to call the defensive line out to clear the box at corners and he'd always be the last one out and put everyone back onside. Worse still was that if we tried to push the line up he would always deeper so, naturally, if the other defenders dropped in to straighten the line he wold drop back further.

We had this bright idea to put him up front as he was a big 6ft 6 lump, I got to play centre back, we conceded a lot less and he got a few headed goals from corners. Makes me think of Michael Keane that way too ?

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.