Match Thread Liverpool v Everton : Sunday 24th April 2022 : Kick Off 4.30pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just started manically laughing remembering this was today. If fat Frank's past away games are anything to go off we are going to get absolutely cooked 8-0 by playing a ludicrously high line.

Just put some 18s on the bench so that once they get the 5th we can put them on and make sure one of theirs leaves on a stretcher

why is he fat frank? how about funkin the red shh frank ;)

If they aren't singing going down at us at the end of it ill be pleasantly surprised
I'll be surprised if they're not singing it early, even when it's still 0-0. I wonder if that'll spur our lot into lifting their game.

1.30 am kick off for me and I record it. We have to be on our way to visit our daughter 95km away at 7.00am and I don't know
whether to check the score before I go or ignore it for as long as possible.

It's an expected loss, so I won't be that upset if we lose, but I'd still rather not know.

Just started manically laughing remembering this was today. If fat Frank's past away games are anything to go off we are going to get absolutely cooked 8-0 by playing a ludicrously high line.

Just put some 18s on the bench so that once they get the 5th we can put them on and make sure one of theirs leaves on a stretcher
He wouldn't dare play a high line today surely?
:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.