Match Thread Liverpool vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm glad that puts to bed everyone calling for Simms far to raw for this league and looked pretty avg at Sunderland albeit scoring a few times. Has always far too slow. The problem is i don't know what we can do without a forward that likes to play with their back to goal. At least if we had signed Chris Wood as a back up we'd still be able to play this system.

No but I`m not paid by the club to do that, I pay money to be this miserable.... I cant affect anything! Do you think you can by being positive, it wont matter one jot unless you are in the stadium cheering these frauds on.

No but I`m not paid by the club to do that, I pay money to be this miserable.... I cant affect anything! Do you think you can by being positive, it wont matter one jot unless you are in the stadium cheering these frauds on.
Well, why didn't you go the game to cheer them on ?

Not to nitpick but that would sink quickly surely?
No, Whales excrete plumes of liquid feces which are a loose aggregation of particles. The feces may be ejected underwater but comes to the surface where it floats until it disassociates.

COYB!

John.

Probably lose this 2 or 3 nil now. I'm resigned to it. But as I posted earlier, the important games are the next four, with three home games. THEY are the one we have to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back