Match Thread Liverpool vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last three away Merseyside derby matches I attended before last night were as follows: the first 4-0 debacle under Martinez in 2014, the second 4-0 debacle under Martinez in 2016 and our 5-2 defeat at Anfield just before the pandemic.

We rarely get anything there. Their crowd is like a 12th man and our players go to pieces.
Their crowd?
It's the ground mate,some players believe the hype ,good players ignore it.

Everton MOTM - I looked at all the names that have been included, and none of them deserves it; they were all equally rubbish...well, Coady and Pickford a bit more than the rest,

The morning after the night before..
One of the poorest rs teams, form wise for a long time.
As posted before, we all believed the hype of one great effort and performance later week.
3 points from these two games is more than most expected.
And the lack of transfer activity shows up big time.

I and i think many Evertonians didnt. Not for this game anyway. Lets face it for this fixture they could put out an under 11s and still get a result. We are so often beat in this particular game before its even kicked off.

I and i think many Evertonians didnt. Not for this game anyway. Lets face it for this fixture they could put out an under 11s and still get a result. We are so often beat in this particular game before its even kicked off.
Yep, 9 days to prepare and we were told the players had been very receptive, lots of hard work had gone into it, lots of information, lots of physical training.....all I seen for a good hour yesterday was the usual bottle job performance from the same set of players who put in those kind of performances consistently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back