2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only one rat here lad, well 2 if you count Benitez as well.
Here you go again, trying to be controversial and attacking another player who up until now has been a model pro.

You are a truly pathetic individual and the biggest, mouthiest goon I’ve ever come across on the internet.
I accept your surrender.

The manager has told you he trained well enough, then decided he doesn't want to play against Chelsea.

He doesn't play again now.

If you like Digne, then remember his last game with fondness - because it WAS his last game.
Similar narrative as to why James was left out/not selected. Beneitez knows how to control the narrative. We dont know if he 8s ill or not, the manager has made it know he doesn't believe the player is ill.

Who'll be next under the bus.

Lets hope we dont lose anymore matches this year.

Here you go again, trying to be controversial and attacking another player who up until now has been a model pro.

You are a truly pathetic individual and the biggest, mouthiest goon I’ve ever come across on the internet.
He chooses to back a man who went to a country to earn millions off the backs of deeply oppressed people,. Then again I could be wrong, maybe he was just a volunteer undercover worker for amnesty international!

Benitez still weighing up if he'll allow Digne to leave in January.

More fool him. I'd have punted him back across the channel (or into it).

Similar narrative as to why James was left out/not selected. Beneitez knows how to control the narrative. We dont know if he 8s ill or not, the manager has made it know he doesn't believe the player is ill.

Who'll be next under the bus.

Lets hope we dont lose anymore matches this year.
I'm not fussy who it is. The more the merrier. Finally we have someone prepared to confront these loafers and get them out.

He chooses to back a man who went to a country to earn millions off the backs of deeply oppressed people,. Then again I could be wrong, maybe he was just a volunteer undercover worker for amnesty international!
Daves a new age Tory, kind of thinks he can win a debate with a meaningless put down line, which aren’t usually very good, just obnoxious and without any real thought.

Of course he backs Benitez, Even though he was shown up recently on here to be in completely the other camp originally.

A bit like Boris Johnson with Brexit.

I'm not fussy who it is. The more the merrier. Finally we have someone prepared to confront these loafers and get them out.
If he was winning games that would be ok but he's currently in charge of a team with 1 win in 12, 13 after tonight you'd imagine.

Digne hasnt at any stage been not arsed to play. Every player has spells of poor form especially when we are playing dire.

His only crime, as far as I can see, was to call out the utter rubbish of tactics and style we've been served up this season.

Benitez dripped him and is now intimating he is faking an illnesses to get out of playing for Everton. Thats truly desperate stuff.

Its not actually about Digne, Benitez will do this to others in a bid to deflect away from his own failures. Persisting with allowing our midfield to be overrun like a wet towel. An inability to defend set pieces.

Thank God we still had a reasonable defensive set up carried over from last season that saw us through the first 6 or 7 games in decent shape.

You may personally dislike individual players and prefer they weren't at the club as is your want.

Dave attacking a good pro footballer and a thoroughly decent man for an out and out rs horrible person,we now know where his morals are, right up benitez,'s jacksy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back