2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Digne is a consummate professional. Always has been.

What's changed?
Benitez.jpg

they're all different. I get the impression that teams do want to play for Rafael, hence the success. But if you have someone complaining constantly, and not showing enough respect, that has to be dealt with firmly in my view. I hear what you say about transferrable skills and I'm sure that being a good communicator or people pleaser can be useful,, but equally football is littered with winners who ran things with an iron fist.
Being a good communicator isn’t a useful skill for a leader it’s essential. Being a good people manager isn’t about pleasing people or being weak. Good communicators can rule with an iron fist but as I said, they’re more likely to take people with them. Fergie for example, ruled with an iron fist but was an excellent communicator, made tough decisions but could flex his communication and instruction style to best motivate individuals. Rafael’s type don’t have any of those soft skills, they dole out instruction and deal with everyone the same way. Again, that is a massive flaw for a people manager and conflict and dispute follows these types everywhere. It’s always everyone else and never them - never have the insight to wonder whether they might be the problem. Get him out now.

Anyone who's calling in sick when they're capable of playing for Everton can get out. Disgraceful anyone who wants to defend this behaviour. I don't care who the manager is.

"I'd run through a brick wall for Everton". Not a quote this muff is familiar with.

In the bin.
totally agree with this. You can believe or choose not to believe what Rafael said as in Digne was in the starting 11 training. Then said he was sick.
I live in Cheshire and Digne's kid goes to school in Alderley Edge. He was there picking him up with his wife yesterday and today. If sick surely his wife would go alone. She does normally.

totally agree with this. You can believe or choose not to believe what Rafael said as in Digne was in the starting 11 training. Then said he was sick.
I live in Cheshire and Digne's kid goes to school in Alderley Edge. He was there picking him up with his wife yesterday and today. If sick surely his wife would go alone. She does normally.
But why are you believing benitez that digne has said he is sick? Benitez could be making that up to deflect from the fact he isn't picking him.

Status
Not open for further replies.