2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
DCL has been getting pelters since we got him. Just this week I've seen posts of people wanting to sell him in January because they think he's faking his injury.

DCL was understandably being questioned for a long time - and I'm not ashamed to say I crticised him a lot - never his work rate but his ability to score goals. Happy to say he's proven me and a lot wrong but the questions of him were absolutely valid. He's not faking his injury though is he, he plays with his heart on the pitch and will be hurting him not being involved.

Nice to see the fans turning on our best players as usual.

Stones.
Lukaku.
Barkley.
Coleman.
Mina.
Pickford.
Cahill.
Niasse.

To name but a few that have had this treatment. Calvert Lewin will be next when it takes him time to regain form while returning to a struggling side.

This is why we aren't allowed nice things.
we worship prince oumar and his queen pookie

Nice to see the fans turning on our best players as usual.

Stones.
Lukaku.
Barkley.
Coleman.
Mina.
Pickford.
Cahill.
Niasse.

To name but a few that have had this treatment. Calvert Lewin will be next when it takes him time to regain form while returning to a struggling side.

This is why we aren't allowed nice things.
Only Stones off that list for putting a transfer request in is remotely like Digne who has refused to play for the club.

We'll get the cash from him too and move on.

If this left back is signing. My theory is Dinge is going in January and simply no one wants to risk him getting injured? He is at an age where is value will start going down soon. We well see.

lol behave what’s that based on

Its true. It isnt just him. Its a lot of them. Big earners at this club. They have no fight in them.
Ive thought this for a long time about digne.
Just seeing some come in tonight who only got the chance because so many missing and putting in more effort.
Digne is an absolute go through the motions player.

Status
Not open for further replies.