2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems to be the new ITK, and his biggest cheerleader that Ben wynstanley was saying on Twitter that he told him about Andy Lonegran signing, but didn’t want to put on Twitter for the fear of getting slated by the blues.

Not sure if he’s actually broken an Everton story or he just follows the crowd
He seems to be the new ITK, and his biggest cheerleader that Ben wynstanley was saying on Twitter that he told him about Andy Lonegran signing, but didn’t want to put on Twitter for the fear of getting slated by the blues.

Not sure if he’s actually broken an Everton story or he just follows the crowd
He broke the Rafael Benitez appointment…

An ITK will probably never break a story, they will normally just confirm or deny what’s happening. That’s how I remember it was on here when we had ITK’s on the forum.

He broke the Rafael Benitez appointment…

An ITK will probably never break a story, they will normally just confirm or deny what’s happening. That’s how I remember it was on here when we had ITK’s on the forum.
Did he really break that story, as it seemed to be floating around for a while and apparently Rafael had 3 meetings before getting job. It’s was hardly a breaking story that one imo

Did he really break that story, as it seemed to be floating around for a while and apparently Rafael had 3 meetings before getting job. It’s was hardly a breaking story that one
Did he really break that story, as it seemed to be floating around for a while and apparently Rafael had 3 meetings before getting job. It’s was hardly a breaking story that one imo
He announced before any that Newcastle had asked for the game to be off. 45 mins later it’s now been announced it’s off. I do think the hatred towards him is very unjust. He gets pretty much everything right, wether he confirms, denies or breaks it.

Barkley is a decent standard player. He can't hack it in a squad of Chelsea super stars. He will do fine for us.

People are underestimating how absolutely woeful our central midfield is. When Doucoure gets injured again (and he will) we have one of the crappest central midfields in the league. We don't want to be left playing Delph and Davies and getting utterly annihilated when we are only 9 points clear of the relegation zone come the end of March.

Well I like him as a player and will be sorry when he's gone. I just hope that we get decent money and he's replaced well and the squad strengthened on the back of the transfer.

It is what it is. A decent pro with no real link to the club moving on. Hopefully everyone gets a good deal for what they need and I think with Digne this will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.