2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has been reading the internet today as that was said most of the day, a bit like pretty much every other thing he says is on the net before he says it lol
I don't doubt he repeats what he reads but he has been early on a few things too. I used the word hopefully because i never fully trust anyone until it's done & official & even then i don't trust the club!!

I don't doubt he repeats what he reads but he has been early on a few things too. I used the word hopefully because i never fully trust anyone until it's done & official & even then i don't trust the club!!
Personally everything he has said even the Injury's that he has made out to be 1st on, ive seen hours earlier on the net, it was just if they were True or not, but him saying it made it more True to some

He has been reading the internet today as that was said most of the day, a bit like pretty much every other thing he says is on the net before he says it lol
He seems to be the new ITK, and his biggest cheerleader that Ben wynstanley was saying on Twitter that he told him about Andy Lonegran signing, but didn’t want to put on Twitter for the fear of getting slated by the blues.

Not sure if he’s actually broken an Everton story or he just follows the crowd

We will get nowhere near what we should from any deal for him, we will do what we did with Kean and basically loan him out and see what the other feel like doing next season.

But if we do keep him and he stays will the fans think he’s good again.

After what’s happened at RB, I’d rather we had a left back who can play in the PL before selling Digne.

Digne is on his way, not sure why some fans are still crying about this. Unfortunately we have to get some money in, he’s 29 in the summer has been good for us, not so good defensively at times.

Him with Pickford, Richarlison and DCL are probably the 4 players we’d get the most money for, Mina would also be in the bracket if he wasn’t injured all the time. The biggest issue is the fallout will cost us money.

But it’s where we’re at the moment, a few first team players will be sacrificed over the next couple of seasons. With finished 8th, 12th and 10th. Could it really get much worse.

If he goes for around £25m, what does that do for our finances in terms of the PL SSTC? How much wiggle room would we get to sign more players?

I very much doubt it. Then again, the bobble has spoken and so it must be right that he knows Everton's business...just like he was when he said Kenwright had handed Moshiri an ultimatum over Benitez continuing as Everton manager. :coffee:
Haha here we go again. You are embarrassing lad you. One of those people that doesn’t say a word when something a journo or an ‘ITK’ say which happens, but just spin a narrative every single time. The tweet made from ‘the bobble’ was clearly not an ultimatum, it stated ‘kenwright has made his feelings clear’ that’s not an ultimatum.

Give it a rest.

We'll buckle on that obligation to buy like wet cardboard. We've put ourselves in a corner as we need him off the books purely on wages now we've already blown £20mill on his replacement.

Have zero bargaining whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.