2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know chelsea wanted him? Nothing concrete ever came from chelsea saying they wanted him. Just gossip. The only two clubs who declared interest were newcastle and villa
I dont know why you are going ffs with cancelo. He isnt a natural left back. He has played right back a lot of his career.
He looks natural enough to me, extremely effective there and definitely not worth replacing which was to your point...nonsense to weigh a player's quality on whether or not top clubs come in for him mid season

He looks natural enough to me, extremely effective there and definitely not worth replacing which was to your point...nonsense to weigh a player's quality on whether or not top clubs come in for him mid season

No its not. It was a direct response to the embarrassing over hyping on here over digne. Some who cream in their pants over him cant accept nobody challenging for top honours actualy came in for him. All he got was a team below everton and mid table villa. So then we got.. oh..erm..it wasnt the right time for all those clubs. Give it another 6 months and they'd all be offering 75m for him.
I'll say it again. Lucas digne was the best left back in the prem.....on this forum only.

No its not. It was a direct response to the embarrassing over hyping on here over digne. Some who cream in their pants over him cant accept nobody challenging for top honours actualy came in for him. All he got was a team below everton and mid table villa. So then we got.. oh..erm..it wasnt the right time for all those clubs. Give it another 6 months and they'd all be offering 75m for him.
I'll say it again. Lucas digne was the best left back in the prem.....on this forum only.

He was definitely in the top 3 for a couple of years, perhaps not in the last year though.

Can see why Digne refused to play at Chelsea. He wouldn’t have been able to register many attacking returns in that game. His stats would’ve looked awful to Deschamps and co

Possibly. As a wing back.
He's a good player. But as with many on here. The hype gets silly.
Im glad aswell this is out of the Everton page.
Sick of reading about him now.
We are not capable of thinking a player is merely alright. Everyone is boss or terrible, no middle ground at all, sometimes it can change minute to minute.

The sad thing is he will get a good reception when he comes back, that he dosent deserve while players who wear the clubs shirt get abuse.
He should get the same reception as Barkley, Lukaku, Rooney, Mirallas.... etc but he wont, which says a lot about the fanbase.
You can be anti Rafael and still see Lucas for what he is, one time good player who went downhill, with a terrible attitude and no respect for Everton.
Remind me, why do we hate Mirallas, I've forgotten.

You're completely right

I'm not trying to defend the manager with that so I hope people don't misunderstand me

Just that I believe the problem is the decision to back Benitez rather than Benítez himself having done anything too crazy

In terms of the way it's worked out I honestly think we could be better off for it. Or we could be if we make the right decisions which is the worrying part. But at least if we can get decent young players and professionals we should be in a better position than the big name big money signings that have failed us.
And they certainly have. Mad when you think of the money we paid for the likes of siggy, iwobi,bolaise and tosun and the crazy contacts we gave to a bunch of nobodies that didnt progress from the 23s

Should have rowed a bit harder for the food ship Everton. The message is clear now, if you’re not 100% committed to working hard for the team then you’re out. That’s how it should be.
The message is:

Don’t disagree with Supreme Leader Benitez otherwise you’ll be out.

Because I guarante Holgate, Keane, Iwobi, Delph, Tosun, Tosun, Siggurdson, Gomes have not been 100% committed.

So is statement is a blatant lie

Status
Not open for further replies.