2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.

On the strebgth of the Arsenal performance and the way manger and players celebrated together afterward, definitely not.

….I actually thought Benitez looked a little isolated and there wasn’t much warmth or sincerity in the greetings. It felt a little uneasy that he celebrated victory with the players but didn’t join then in defeat at Brentford.

Coleman said afterwards there are problems off the pitch, I doubt any of us know what he was referring to.

From the Athletic.

"After every Everton game, Lucas Digne receives a report from a France national team analyst breaking down his key numbers".

Benitez asking him not to get forward so much, will dent his stats and therefore not look good to the French national team analysts.
Seems like he's more interested in his stats that will impress the National team with his stats than following the managers instructions.

From the Athletic.

"After every Everton game, Lucas Digne receives a report from a France national team analyst breaking down his key numbers".

Benitez asking him not to get forward so much, will dent his stats and therefore not look good to the French national team analysts.
Seems like he's more interested in his stats that will impress the National team with his stats than following the managers instructions.
Jaffa making him more defensive make so much sense because how TF can he defend if he's in the opposition half when they are on a counter. His legs have gone from what I can see.

….I actually thought Benitez looked a little isolated and there wasn’t much warmth or sincerity in the greetings. It felt a little uneasy that he celebrated victory with the players but didn’t join then in defeat at Brentford.

Coleman said afterwards there are problems off the pitch, I doubt any of us know what he was referring to.
I thought the opposite Eggs, nothing forced at all and I thought Benitez was genuinely happy with the victory and so did all the players including those off the bench.

He's referring to the Brands sacking, nothing more to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.