Lucas Neil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hibbert is the best tackler at the club or was, not seen enough of Distin or Heitinga. Could maybe do a job at DM if needs be, his lack of pace and inability to go forward seem more suited there while Nev is out at least

The Actim Index, which is the official player rating system of the Barclays Premiership and the other leagues as far as I know. He was rated as the best right back following the 2004-05 season.

Official Site of the Premier League - Barclays Premier League News, Fixtures and Results | Statistics | Actim Index | What is Actim? | What is Actim?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tony-Hibbert/17951562414?v=info

Its true what you said regarding backing up you're statements with every shred of evidence you can lay your hands on....Me I'd just wing it(y)

Welcome feetfirst. Just a tip, if you want people to read your opinions best to use paragraphs ;-)

Yeah, you're right.

But then it wouldn't have looked so much like a rant.

And I was after that -

God it's after midnight, I've got to be up at six tomorrow, but I've just got to get if off my chest -

feel.

Yes the time zones give me away - I'm an Aussie.

Lots more paras next time - promise.

Okay?

Glad with this signing. Wanted him in the summer. Timmy's best mate, good right back, international captain, sign him up.

How anyone could possibly think it isn't a good idea to sign him is beyond me. He's probably the best free agent available at the moment. What if Hibbert got injured? What if Gosling got injured? What if Heitinga got injured? Just because we've been very unlucky with injuries lately doesn't mean no one else is going to come a cropper as well. It is ALWAYS a positive thing to have good players available to cover.

Solid prem player. Not sure i'd ever like to see a midfield of him & neville though (unless it also contained messi, arteta & ronaldinho).

The only thing that may stop Neill walking straight into the team is match fitness. There's no way he's signed on to be a fringe player with the WC just around the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back