• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Transfer Rumour Luis Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we would loan James to Porto, pay some of his wages and then pay Porto for this kid?
It appears as though we’d either loan him or sell him. It doesn’t make a whole lot of difference though as his contract expires at the end of the season.

Either way you’d imagine any financial contribution we have for James’ wage would come off the fee for Diaz.

It appears as though we’d either loan him or sell him. It doesn’t make a whole lot of difference though as his contract expires at the end of the season.

Either way you’d imagine any financial contribution we have for James’ wage would come off the fee for Diaz.
Thanks. That’s what I’m trying to understand. Curious if it’s a straight swap. Feels...expensive for us

Happy if this is true & happens. Good age, has a value, gives Digne a new pal to play with & puts Richy in a more attacking role with Dom where i think he's more effective. As for James, i really don't care now if he stays or goes now. The milk has soured, the magic has disappeared & I'm kinda done with the media nonsense. I want a player that wants to be here & wants to give 100% every day & i just don't see that despite me really wanting to see it.

Happy if this is true & happens. Good age, has a value, gives Digne a new pal to play with & puts Richy in a more attacking role with Dom where i think he's more effective. As for James, i really don't care now if he stays or goes now. The milk has soured, the magic has disappeared & I'm kinda done with the media nonsense. I want a player that wants to be here & wants to give 100% every day & i just don't see that despite me really wanting to see it.
Agree...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back