Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube_share;teaGUypfSh8]http://youtu.be/teaGUypfSh8[/video]

Romelu+Lukaku+Stoke+City+v+West+Bromwich+Albion+-uwr-6lOy48x.jpg

Funny how none of us believed we would get him, then suddenly joy :)

Also hilarious seeing the kopites laughing at us until they saw he'd joined, ruined their party.

Barry= Felli's wages.
Don't we get Deulofeu for free if he plays in half our games?
Lukaku might cost £3m.

Moyes and Neville off the wage bill saves us around £6.7m per year, not to mention Hitzlsperger and Mucha.

And that's without touching the tv money.

Bingo, lads we have done some serious business here.

Its on FFS!!!................. Sad to see Vic go tough. When he was arsed, he was boss!!

Quite an amusing read

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=297710.5000

Havent got to the bit where we get him yet, but no doubt he's not really *that* good and besides you need good players around him or something. On tenterhooks here.

Some of them are either stupid or just taking the Mick. Not all of them, to be fair.

I read most of it and it took ten pages before someone pointed out that we've kept Baines.

We don't have a creative midfielder. Barkley? And no one's heard of Stones.

We were desperate for a 20M+ striker and this is the only way we could have got one. i was racking my brains yesrterday thinking of who we could get to improve us. i couldnt think of anyone as good as lukaku.

I know loans are usually looked upon as not planning for the future but the ones we have done are all an exeption IMO.

Barry - Last year of contract. If all goes well we will just offer him a 1yr deal towards the end of the season. Easy to let go if legs seem to have gone. It's not really like a loan really. He'll remain our player if we want him.

Delefuoe - Barca wonder kid who will not get near barca's team for at least 2-3yrs. Yep we will have to send him back at some point but could potentially get 2-3 loans out of them/him.

Lakaku - The world Chelsea operate in (especially with mouriniho) there will always be a ibrihimovic Etto Rooney etc waiting to sign for them. Players like lakaku/Sturridge etc more often than not end up moving on. It's not guaranteed that he won't be allowed to move on at some point.

Great signing. we have been crying out for goals and he wil score them.

loved the 9.30 meltdown last night on all networks. im still getting rid of the bleach from my stomach from last night.

Says us trawling their forums. ****e will be ****e mate, remember the song and leave them to it.

I wasn't trawling their forums... someone on here provided a link saying how funny it was so I checked it out. It was indeed highly amusing. I expect some of the United ones, when they discovered they had paid £4m above the Fellaini release clause were pretty entertaining as well. All part of the Deadline Day experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back