Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Liverpool forum is hilarious... they are more obsessed with us than they pretend to be. Funny that half-way through they start laughing about deals collapsing and are then forced to back-track desperately.

Says us trawling their forums. ****e will be ****e mate, remember the song and leave them to it.

We have 15m plus burning a hole in our pockets - I'd tempt Chelsea with it in January. Lukaku is a monster but Mourinho clearly doesn't like him - he prefers a 33 year old mercenary up front.

We have 15m plus burning a hole in our pockets - I'd tempt Chelsea with it in January. Lukaku is a monster but Mourinho clearly doesn't like him - he prefers a 33 year old mercenary up front.

Will be 1.5m by January. Do you think the grass mows itself mate?

All jokes aside I'm buzzing with this one.

The way Chelsea operate there will always be an expensive marquee signing joining them, I'm not sure Lukaku will ever be there main man. So, if things go well I suppose we have a chance to sign him permanently - providing we can match his ambition.

and gloriously, and most importantly, we actually have the money to make it happen. Even Everton's press team shouldn't be stupid enough to brief Sky Sports that we'd got up to £33m in and the £13m we'd spent was not dependant on the deal....Jim White will not forget ;)

That'd be the best bet, however we'll need new lawnmowers by January mate (y)

Says us trawling their forums. ****e will be ****e mate, remember the song and leave them to it.

That's one poster and it's been the first mention of the sh*te all night. Yet they're having a big discussion on us and deluding themselves silly as per. Bitters indeed.

On topic, can't believe this fella is the same age as me, I need to get back in the gym.

The kid is 20, Mourinho has probably decided that with Torres, Ba, and the arrival of Eto'o he may as well send him to a team where he's going to be guaranteed a lot of game time. Think it's a very big stretch to say Mourinho doesn't rate him.

We've brought in 32.5 mil

We've spent;

McCarthy 13mil
Kone 6.5 mil
Robles 1.5mil

As well as loan fees for
Deulofeu
Lukaku
Barry

As well as a signing on fee for Alcaraz. Looking at some of them Barry/Lukaku/Kone/McCarhy will be on big wages.

So that's 21mil spent = 11.5mil

11.5mil - 3 loan fees - Alcaraz and a heap of signing on+agent fees+wages.

Can't see there being any in the bank from this.

Some stats on Lukaku.

According to Transfermarkt he provided 7 assists. Other sources claim it was 4, the same number as Yaya and Benteke.

He scored a goal every 118 minutes for the Baggies.

He cost Chelsea £10m (according to wiki) rising to £17m with add-ons and has made 1 start and 9 sub appearances for them in the league without scoring a goal.

He scored 33 in 73 for Anderlecht but only 3 in 21 for Belgium, including a drought of almost 2 years. Sounds familiar!

Dont want him on loan, we can never sign him, such a short sighted business plan.

Sorry mate but that's just crazy talk. EVERYONE can see we're crying out for a top drawer striker and we got one for the season. How that isn't good enough for some is beyond my comprehension.

We've brought in 32.5 mil

We've spent;

McCarthy 13mil
Kone 6.5 mil
Robles 1.5mil

As well as loan fees for
Deulofeu
Lukaku
Barry

As well as a signing on fee for Alcaraz. Looking at some of them Barry/Lukaku/Kone/McCarhy will be on big wages.

So that's 21mil spent = 11.5mil

11.5mil - 3 loan fees - Alcaraz and a heap of signing on+agent fees+wages.

Can't see there being any in the bank from this.

Barry= Felli's wages.
Don't we get Deulofeu for free if he plays in half our games?
Lukaku might cost £3m.

Moyes and Neville off the wage bill saves us around £6.7m per year, not to mention Hitzlsperger and Mucha.

And that's without touching the tv money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back