Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

United won't go for Rom. He's not leaving this summer (unless someone offers £40mil which they won't). It's a non-issue really.
Hopefully they simply just don't think he's worth it and put getting a striker on hold for another year. They still have Rooney, Hernandez and RVP although he's probably not to be relied on.

Could you give an example of when our fans have driven away a good player away from everton?
giphy.gif

Anyone like me getting really annoyed about our so called 'top' players constantly making noises about 'wanting new challenges' 'champions league football' 'winning things'. Don't get me wrong but that is what all top players for any club should aspire to. What we don't want to see or hear is every international break or get together the likes of miralles and lukaku making public these statements. If they spent more time focusing on their performances with us, they might just achieve those targets with us. Oh how to have players like jagielka and Baines- top pros whose full focus is on performing their best for the club, not constantly angling for moves away from the club. Maybe miralles and lukaku should remember where they were before they joined Everton. Olympicois and west brom.

Anyone like me getting really annoyed about our so called 'top' players constantly making noises about 'wanting new challenges' 'champions league football' 'winning things'. Don't get me wrong but that is what all top players for any club should aspire to. What we don't want to see or hear is every international break or get together the likes of miralles and lukaku making public these statements. If they spent more time focusing on their performances with us, they might just achieve those targets with us. Oh how to have players like jagielka and Baines- top pros whose full focus is on performing their best for the club, not constantly angling for moves away from the club. Maybe miralles and lukaku should remember where they were before they joined Everton. Olympicois and west brom.

Yes. But also no!

I don't mind players showing a bit of ambition. But wish they'd realise they could get those wishes here.

I don't mind players being linked elsewhere or being wanted by other clubs. That shows they must be good.

But it maybe does irk me a bit when a player says they want champions league footy when they played like a massive spaz last season.

Yes. But also no!

I don't mind players showing a bit of ambition. But wish they'd realise they could get those wishes here.

I don't mind players being linked elsewhere or being wanted by other clubs. That shows they must be good.

But it maybe does irk me a bit when a player says they want champions league footy when they played like a massive spaz last season.

hear hear You have nailed it there ijjy

Name me the last time there was an atmosphere like last season at Goodson for almost the whole season directed at a lot of it at kids.
....and has anyone left?

If anyone were to leave, it would be for a better club and mega dough, not because of boo-ing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back