Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasnt talking about his value.

He was poor last year and got no service, yet still slotted 20 goals. Those type of strikers that find a way of consistently scoring are hard to find without mad budgets.

The way people whine and moan and say get rid, just wait til hes gone and we're back to sh*te like Anichebe. They'll soon start crying
And then start blaming the board when in reality its fans like them that drive away our good players. I fear Deulofeu will be next.

Which better player of similar age, salary and potential would we be able to attract who would choose us over other teams...?
Why do we have to go with a player the same age??

Age has nothing to do with this. Ability is the only thing we should look at. Lukaku is far from the best striker around and will be replaced when he leaves, which he will do. It's no wonder makes comments like he does when we have melts crying after him, saying he's mr. Everton and we're lucky to have his services.

The premier League is where it's at, every top player wants to play here. We'll attract decent players after Lukaku leaves.

His transfer fee and the main reason he joined us were because of his age, potential and him wanting game time.

If we had £28 million pounds today who would you think we could sign realistically as a superior player and who could reach the potential Lukaku could?

Why do we have to go with a player the same age??

Age has nothing to do with this. Ability is the only thing we should look at. Lukaku is far from the best striker around and will be replaced when he leaves, which he will do. It's no wonder makes comments like he does when we have melts crying after him, saying he's mr. Everton and we're lucky to have his services.

The premier League is where it's at, every top player wants to play here. We'll attract decent players after Lukaku leaves.

Some are also getting a bit carried away. For the most part last season he was quite poor. He picked up at points but there was no consistency there. I'm not saying I want him sold because I think he can improve but he certainly isn't a £50m player at the moment.
Was David Luiz a 50m pounds player?

There's no such thing as a standard price for any player. Their value depends on both the player's ability, age etc and also the current market and what else is available.

There's very little in the market at the moment which is why Lukaku might be worth that. Maybe not 50m but definitely pushing 40m.

No-one is paying the fee we'll want for him.

It's all the usual paper talk rubbish, most of it put out there by his new agent trying to get a pay day.

He's only just signed yesterday - bit early to be worrying about him leaving!
I'm not worrying about him leaving. Just hoping we're patient with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back