Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the talk about not playing to his strengths, him not using his physique, us leaving him isolated and so on, I think it's clear that the real issue was the lopping off of the fabled dreads.

It's easier for CBs to dread playing against a striker when said striker's hair is made of actual dreads.

3366398.jpg

or

Everton-F.C.-manager-Roberto-Martinez-is-convinced-that-the-future-of-Romelu-Lukaku-will-not-be-decided-until-after-the-World-Cup..jpg

For all the talk about not playing to his strengths, him not using his physique, us leaving him isolated and so on, I think it's clear that the real issue was the lopping off of the fabled dreads.

It's easier for CBs to dread playing against a striker when said striker's hair is made of actual dreads.

3366398.jpg

or

Everton-F.C.-manager-Roberto-Martinez-is-convinced-that-the-future-of-Romelu-Lukaku-will-not-be-decided-until-after-the-World-Cup..jpg

Can't believe Martinez hasn't been utilising the club's stylist to get the best out of Rom's hair.

Its not about money, you utter clown, its about prestige, its about standing in European football.

Dont let the Sky money fool you, in European terms, we have ZERO standing, Christ our own media cant help patting us on the back and calling us plucky Everton.

Might have to put you on ignore if you keep bringing me down to your level.

Pants well and truely pulled down.

Zero standing?

We're in the top 20 earning teams in the WORLD.

What trophy do you win for that then???

Money means resources. Beaing able to afford higher quality players. Which typically is directly proportional to your chances of winning a trophy.

Except of course Liverpool. Who could spend another BILLION and would still win stuff all.

@davek

Money means resources. Beaing able to afford higher quality players. Which typically is directly proportional to your chances of winning a trophy.

Except of course Liverpool. Who could spend another BILLION and would still win stuff all.

@davek

Working out well for us then isn't it mate?

roma sell there best players every season, its the agent trying to flog the argentine goalie, only juve could afford lukaku and only then if they flog pogba first

Why would they even need Lukaku? At the moment they have Tevez, Morata, Llorente, and Dybala on their books. Tevez and Llorente might be leaving, but in Alvaro Morata and Paulo Dybala they have two very young, promising strikers.

Working out well for us then isn't it mate?

Read the links. We've just moved back in thanks to the tv windfall.

This board need to pull their fingers out and boost other revenues

All discussed in the board thread and the Stadium threads on this very forum.

You keep thinking that football is played in banks Damo.

Juventus, you know, that team that played in the CL final this year, they have spent less than us in transfers in the last 2 years.

Stop tagging me or I will ruin you.

They need to spend a bit now as they've lost Pirlo etc

@MoutsGoat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back