Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benteke is his rival for a start for Belgium, and now he's moving to the rival club down the road.

I can only hope this adds a bit of fire to Rom's furnace, and determination to prove and improve himself.

True. I caught the stylist in action today signing his latest yearly contract extension:

article-2677102-1F4FDAFF00000578-349_634x482.jpg
WTF is that he's wearing :Blink:

Same. I would say the only thing stopping it now is a turn around by Chelsea or Rom himself.

They are hugely keen on Stones and Ross tho. Save that conversation for another day tho.

Told you all last year.
Club is poison at board room level right now.

Naismith isnt good enough to lead the line, neither is Mirallas, neither has what it takes to lead the line in the Premiership.

We need a striker, an actual striker, Lukaku cant perform every week, he needs some help and currently hes got NONE.

His name begins with a K mate

I can't think of a player who has shown his potential at a young age who actually improves. Surely the talent you have when you're fit and young is that and the end of that. Maradona, Pele, Owen, Fowler, Shearer, the list goes on. You might gain experience, cheekiness, knowhow in how to win free-kicks etc, Martinez seems to hope he can last 90 minutes and all that, but first-touch and passing, and all that, is just natural and DOES NOT improve. It gets worse if anything. The clichés of you peak when you're 27 are just clichés and not true. I would gladly take £30 or £35m for Lukaku and just move on to the likes of McAleny and other bargain signings we can find from lower leagues or abroad. Lukaku only looks confident when within 8 yards of the goal and when he's on his left-foot. I don't think he's ever scored a goal from outside the box and you cannot say that about any world-class attacker that I know of.

Erm

Mate you ok?

tumblr_mgj6plL4Ag1r1fq7do1_500.gif

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back