Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
PMSL

I am past caring now being honest.

If they stay, hurrah! if they leave, couldn't give a shiny one!

Past giving a toss about footballers and where they will be next plying their trade.
No mate. That's not how things work around here. We're going to talk about this for the next 100 pages and get to the bottom of this one way or another!

Lads, I'm reading the websites as we speak. Someone get on the papers and then we'll be all good.

Best mates off on preseason tours saying 'see you soon' to eachother hahahaha. Christ. Media will use anything to make a story up.

Lets look at this logically,

Depay and Lukaku are mates.
Both are on preseason tours in different destinations.
Both live in the North West and most likely meet up as friends.
Both will soon be returning to the North West for the start of the new season.

Now it either means

A, See you soon, when we both return to our houses, we'll meet up and play fifa
B, Depay does all the transfer business for United and he's actually poached and signed Rom.

I really expect better from the independent, this is the type of tosh reporting I expect to see in the wife's gossip celeb magazines.
The Independent is the broadsheet equivalent of a comic: once you ignore their 'intellectual' guise it's a pretty pathetic paper.

Back to the point at hand, this is one of the social media. People find answers in absolutely nothing as there must always be a 'clue'.

Hat trick came just in time to remind everybody how boss Rom actually is. Ffs.

* runs towards the unknown with tear in me eye and wind in me arse crack.

Again if United want him they will have to pay a price befitting of a young international player who is established in the prem with a 5 year contract. Hello circa 40 million. If they want to pay that then Rom is easily replaceable.

Easily replaceable?!?!?!? First off this rumour is absurd and I give it no credence whatsoever. I just take issue with the "easily replaceable" line. We'll have 40m ... fantastic ... 40m-rated strikers won't sign for Everton. The money is irrelevant ... we can't sign that level of player.

Lets look at this logically,

Depay and Lukaku are mates.
Both are on preseason tours in different destinations.
Both live in the North West and most likely meet up as friends.
Both will soon be returning to the North West for the start of the new season.

Now it either means

A, See you soon, when we both return to our houses, we'll meet up and play fifa
B, Depay does all the transfer business for United and he's actually poached and signed Rom.

Lukaku only came to us cause of Mirallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back