Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
They way things are going, we won't have any players left. It would be a massive deal for Lukaku to go there. Although we could rebuild the whole team. I reckon we'd get a few players in return, maybe loans.

Lukaku would probably cost more than Stones.

1 year into a 5 year deal, probably won't request a move, is a striker with one of the best records out there, for his age, years of PL experience, we just spent £28m on him and he's our only good striker.

We'd probably demand way over £40m, so anyone who wants him is probably best leaving it a year.

I'd be absolutely amazed if he left this summer.
He also counts as homegrown under current regulations as he was registered to English clubs for 3 years before his 21st birthday, that usually adds a bit of money onto the deal.

Not that I think he is going anywhere this summer.

Especially us, it's been happening for far too long.
Finish seventh for years its overachieving, finish where they tell us we should expect to finish and we've had a disaster of a season and don't deserve to keep hold of players who's careers we are clearly inhibiting.

Absolute madness to sell Lukaku now no matter what the fee is. 2 weeks to go for the new season and you only have Kone (who is ****) as the only striker...I don't think so.

Can't wait for another round of media fume then their pleading when we don't sell Lukaku to one of their top clubs for half his market value just so they can beef up their squad a bit. Just like Stones, if United want him pay the market price rather than using the media and agents to try and low ball us. Even with all the money in the game football would work so much better if top clubs weren't so utterly greedy all the time.

Can't wait for another round of media fume then their pleading when we don't sell Lukaku to one of their top clubs for half his market value just so they can beef up their squad a bit. Just like Stones, if United want him pay the market price rather than using the media and agents to try and low ball us. Even with all the money in the game football would work so much better if top clubs weren't so utterly greedy all the time.

same goes to the players

You mean that? Utter nonsense.

Just google search that lads Profile picture lads
421e72575a8f2931bf470f61bfdcc833.png

Tbf, this is just an utter turd of a story from the Independent, which a few twitter wannabe ITKs are using to beef up their reputation by saying it's actually happening.

Twitter is a cesspit of utter WUMs and FIFA loving idiots who are desperate to be more important than they're, just swerve anything and everything if it's not from a journo on there.

Lukaku would probably cost more than Stones.

1 year into a 5 year deal, probably won't request a move, is a striker with one of the best records out there, for his age, years of PL experience, we just spent £28m on him and he's our only good striker.

We'd probably demand way over £40m, so anyone who wants him is probably best leaving it a year.

I'd be absolutely amazed if he left this summer.

I think unlike stones if w wanted him he'd force the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back