Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sterling was worth £49m, Rom must be worth what.....£60m?? Surely.
Not that I want Rom gone, if anyone wants him, in all seriousness what's his price?
We bought him for 28, he's 21 or something equally as young, he's proven in the Premier League. Scores goals even in crap teams. He must be worth a flipping fortune!
I'll restate though - keep him!!

We live in a world where news reporting has no honesty and integrity, therefore media outlets print utter dirge to sell papers or increase website views.

I couldnt do it myself. I couldnt lie and gossip to the whole world.

I wonder how they sleep sometimes.

I wouldn't be suprised by a utd bid tbh. They need a striker desperately, and LVG has already said about a suprise signing.

Hopefully not but with such a poor season behind us we are open to this kind of thing.

Not sure what kind of rapport Martinez has with our star players, but I dont think he's got the stature to persuade them to hang around. Or do they believe in what he says he's trying to do here? I'm not sure.

Could happen, as could stones to Chelsea....which jeez although bills pockets would be bulging, our season could be in tatters before it even starts!

Fgs it's total b***ocks. people then actually saying they could see him going! LVG isn't going to bid for Rom. Simply not a big enough name (at the moment) for United. It's based on Depay's instagram post from about 5 weeks ago. Get a grip.

I wouldn't be suprised by a utd bid tbh. They need a striker desperately, and LVG has already said about a suprise signing.

Hopefully not but with such a poor season behind us we are open to this kind of thing.

Not sure what kind of rapport Martinez has with our star players, but I dont think he's got the stature to persuade them to hang around. Or do they believe in what he says he's trying to do here? I'm not sure.

Could happen, as could stones to Chelsea....which jeez although bills pockets would be bulging, our season could be in tatters before it even starts!
One of the reasons lukaku signed in the first place was Martinez, same with deulofeu so I think he's got that box ticked. Players shouldn't need pursuading anyway, but regardless, if a bid from utd came in for lukaku that matched our valuation of him he'd go. Hes constantly talking about champions league so I doubt anything Martinez could say would keep him here.

Its becoming increasingly obvious we need to qualify for cl this season or I think that will be the end of this current squad with the young potential we have. Stones, mcarthy lukaku are a seriously good spine to the team, add in Coleman and Barkley and that has incredible, phenomenal potential but those players are already in demand and rightly want to play at the top level.

One of the reasons lukaku signed in the first place was Martinez, same with deulofeu so I think he's got that box ticked. Players shouldn't need pursuading anyway, but regardless, if a bid from utd came in for lukaku that matched our valuation of him he'd go. Hes constantly talking about champions league so I doubt anything Martinez could say would keep him here.

Its becoming increasingly obvious we need to qualify for cl this season or I think that will be the end of this current squad with the young potential we have. Stones, mcarthy lukaku are a seriously good spine to the team, add in Coleman and Barkley and that has incredible, phenomenal potential but those players are already in demand and rightly want to play at the top level.

Is that you Roberto?

They aint going for Rom.

Scores a hattrick pre-season. Agent throws out a story to drum up interest.

Standard.

They're gonna spend big on a name.

United signing Pedro today for £22 million, according to SNN. My forecast re Everton. We will lose one(probably Mirrallas, outside bet on Naismith) and bring two in, one for around £10 million, and a high profile veteran loanee. All this very close to the close of the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back